Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SHOW: midnight syndicate, hhn, scarehouse, thrillvania, queen mary, and more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SHOW: midnight syndicate, hhn, scarehouse, thrillvania, queen mary, and more!!

This week on Haunted Radio, we are kicking off the month of August with news on the Midnight Syndicate, Alice Cooper, Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights, Thrillvania, Frightmare, Raycliff Manor, the ScareHouse, the Queen Mary's Dark Harbor, Spirit Halloween, Syfy's Face Off season 2, and more!!

Then, we give you the full list of dvd releases for the next two weeks, and then we review the 1989 film, "Friday the 13th part 8: Jason Takes Manhatten!" Then, the Freek returns with the tale of a dead woman and her cat who haunt a frightened husband. All of this and so much more on the August 10 edition of Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-081011.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

great information on the queen mary dark harbor

not much into face off, but the Alice Cooper news was cool too. I'll be looking forward to next week's show as well.

Comment

Thanls for the kind words again!! :-) Yeah, I was hopeing to have more info on Face Of...I LOVE that show...especially since I'm taking fx classes..but I was just happy to find out when the new season would start!!
      sigpic
      Haunted Radio's Websites:
      Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
      contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

hopefully there will be new episodes of............

AMERICA'S SCARIEST HALLOWEEN ATTRACTIONS (travel channel, I think) I absolutely love those shows !!!!!! we need some NEW ones !!!! Keep up the great work on your podcasts. You always seem to break the latest haunt news FIRST. thanks !!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X