Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberglass Rock Props 4 sale

Hey guys,

I know it's getting close to opening the doors (if you haven't already).

I'm selling the remainder of my haunt stuff. One of the items is this...

5ea fiberglass rock props (5’ tall) with two colors, grey and brown.
    Each rock is made of strong fiberglass (with hard foam core) which can withstand actors standing on or jumping off of. My actors hid behind them to jump out and scare patrons so they work very well for hiding actors. Each rock has casters (two are locking) for easy movement.
    I used these in my dragon scene, swamp scene and forest scene. They are very realistic looking and very sturdy.

I’m asking $450 each if you want to purchase less than 5 or $2,000 for all 5. OBO

Dimensions are 5’ tall, 3’ wide and 4’ long for each rock. A pull behind trailer will work just fine if you can come pick them up. If not, you will have to get with a shipping company and I can load them. They probably weigh around 200 lbs each.
    here are a few pics.
    DSC01125.JPGDSC01122.JPG

If you don't need them until after the haunt season, I can store them for a little while (end of November) to give you time to pick up. I do request a deposit if this is the case and of course full payment prior to pick up. I'm located in Oklahoma City.
    If interested, please PM me.

Here are a couple pics before being put into storage.

Thank you and good luck on your Halloween season.

I have a few other items to sell so keep an eye out for other postings
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

I just wanted to add, these rocks were made for Bass Pro Shop in Springfield MO. Built with showroom quality.
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Still up for sale.
      Tom
      Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Working...
      X