No announcement yet.

Where can I fing a good cheap skeleton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I fing a good cheap skeleton?

Besides going to the Anatomical Chart Co., and spending $160 on a 4th class Bucky, who else sells skeletons that are pretty good? I'm not looking for something thats of really high quality, but something that looks good enough. I'm probably gonna buy several skeletons at once, so I need something that will run a little cheaper.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Ummmm....I might be able to help you out. Let me check my inventory. I might have a pic online too, will post to sow you what I have. I'll be back on later tonight.

Comment

All right. That'll work. I'll either take 'em just plain ole regular. or if you have any corpse/skeletons, I'll take those too.
      Brad Bowen
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Also, TheNightMare- when you get back on tonight and post what you have, send me a PM also.

Thanks
        Brad Bowen
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Call Marilyn Lack at Anatomical - 800-541-3344 x 7454

Set up an account and give her you haunt name. She will give you dealer pricing on there stuff. You should be able to get a 4th quality for around $80.

Comment

I have about 10 skeletons that have never been used. Here are some pics of my 72" skeleton. Keep in mind it is made of hard durable foam. I believe. Its strong. I know the Anatomical people make there skeletons out of something else. I can do $40per skeleton. Here are some pics

and this is what it looks like packaged up

~TheNightMare

Comment

If Brad doesn't take all.
              I sure could use one..
              I need a light weight skeleton, for a skelerector I've built.
              Ghoul Town

Comment

"A cheap skeleton"?
                As a very intelligent person once gave the advice for personal rewards and solice when he said;"Look inside your self."
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

In a pinch, might I suggest a few unwary hitchhikers, a clawhammer and a pit of quicklime?... :twisted:
                  "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Why use scruffy hitchhikers? go to rave events. Not much cleaner but with so many lights and flashing ecstacy pills running round, you dont get identified and nor do they care....

Don't forget the hose and the lotion, of course.
                    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

at your local morgue

Comment

Herman Muddgett the 1890's Chicago serial-killer was doing just that, selling skeletons to medical schools, no questions asked.
                        His "inventory walked into his "Murder Mansion" as women answering his newspaper ads in the lonely hearts section and of course they had to have some money he could appropriate.
                        His custom built multi-storied house full of holding cells, gas chanbers slides for body movement from the top floor to the basement, doors that went nowhere was the urban myth "Haunted House" in my opinion. While he was on trial his house was opened for tours, 25 cents!
                        There you go. Now you know.
                        The neighbors burnt it down shortly afterward and a US post office took it's place.
                        I wonder if they have a "Dead Letter " room in there?
                        Estimates as high as 100 as far as the number of victims he killed there.
                        Gee! I wonder if the old medical school skeleton I have could be.....?
                        Naw! Probably not......Where's the Oui-Ja board?
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Got a book about that case. Truly chilling. Mainly got the book since it was about the 1893 World's Fair.

Comment

There was a novel last year called "The Devil In The White City" which related the history of the case. ...
                            "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

That is the book, Warren. A helluva read.

If nothing else, it was interesting to note that Walt Disney was influenced by tales of the World's Fair since his dad was a carpenter on it. Epcot is pretty much his own version of it, when you think about it...

Comment

Working...
                              X