X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore Off season discount

Alright,
    It is that time of year again.
    Our 15% off season discount is now available either by phone, email, or directly through our website. Just enter
    "offseasdis" in the message section of the shopping cart as you are checking out. It will apply to any order of $50 or more.
    Best to order now before we have to raise our prices by 10% ON Jan 1st 2012 to help offset the insane material cost increases that ALL vendors had to deal with this season. latex doubled in cost and is going up again. So that is a 25% discount.
    This discount can even apply to the new products we are currently developing.
    I do not want to post details until closer to the show.
    However please do not hesitate to call or email for details. We have everything planned and many items underway.
    But suffice it to say that the new products for 2012 will be bigger and better than what we brought out for 2011. And I seriously think we really brought our A game this past year.
    I am super proud of my staff for all the work we did and how we handled our product development and our production.
    We produced quite a bit more product this year without even having to use our call list this year.

I will also be at
    www.legendaryhaunttour.com so if you want to discuss an order there or talk about developing new products for your attraction, I am more than willing to talk about it.
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 11-15-2011, 08:14 AM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Don't forget to take advantage of this offer before Tax time. What a good write off and a good investment for next years attraction.
    You can ask ALL the haunt owners who purchased our Giant Head Track systems, and Dr Traumas, how they helped them create the WOW factor and make a huge impression on their patrons and their media market.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to add that I was able to play with one of your Goat Heads you create while visiting the guys from Oblivion on Menasha, Wisconsin and WHAT A BLAST that thing is! Keep up the great work!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Working...
      X