Fun With Bad Betty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun With Bad Betty

Well, I got home Friday and what is waitting for me? Bad Betty from Distortions, (great service by the way) so I take her out of the box and put it in my brothers bed room, he is staying with me for a bit. I put her back from the door so it will just open without hitting her. My brother comes home opens the door to his bed room and he lets out a aaaah. He sounded like Hank Hill from King Of The Hill when something upsets him. I got him good but pay back was on its way. He moved her when I was out but I looked for her when I came back in. I looked in his room, in the shower and then my room but no luck then I thought my closet so I go to the closet and open the door and turn on the light. Now mind you I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS THING and my hart still skiped a beat when the light hit her. This is a awsome prop, I'm going to get Scary Carrie next and then Spitting Dibbie and make a play ground for the town of Old Mill. I'll see if I can get him with each delivery. :twisted:
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

I went on their site but couldn't find "bad betty". Scary Carrie and Spitting debbie look cool though
    The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

Comment

Funny!
      What is really funny and weird is when YOU move an item and forget it is there or see it out of the corner of your eye and jump!
      I had the Zacherly poster (life-size) in my parent's basement as a kid and that darn thing got me so many times! ("Corner -of-the-eye" sort of thing, mostly)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Use their serach engine and put in Bad Betty or DU 2205.
        Originally posted by Infraredkelp
        I went on their site but couldn't find "bad betty". Scary Carrie and Spitting debbie look cool though

Comment

Did "Betty" arrive with any disciplinary instructs?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

No and if she did I don't think I would try. She is one evil looking kid that is back in her box, out of the house and locked in the shed. Hay I guess she is being disciplined.

Comment

i ordered a spitting debby a few mths ago,cant wait to get her

Comment

With the risk

With the risk of being really bad and useless I actually dated Spitting debbies sister Swallowing Amber.....ok yall i told you it was goign to be lame
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Their Mother was Gargling Gerty? The Oral family.
                  They always had trouble with written tests but aced the oral exams, and HOW!!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X