Visiting Universal Studios in Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Universal Studios in Orlando

I'll be traveling to Orlando in late June and plan on visiting Universal Studios. Does anyone know if the sets they use for Horror Nights are viewable to the public? Or is there a chance they're ever interested in giving a haunter a quick private tour? I'm planning on making a couple phone calls and e-mails, but was just curious if anyone had any connections... or maybe there's a Horror Nights employee on the boards? Asking them might be a waste of time, but I at least want to try. Can't hurt!
    Ryan

I worked at HHN in LA and they used to strike most of the sets since the studios were active, I'm assuming it's the same in Orlando.

Jake

Comment

I doubt anything will be set up for HHN then. And if it were, it would be off-limits to park guests.

As a previous employee of HHN, we weren't even allowed to snoop around in off limits areas... So I doubt that a sneak-peek or behind the scenes tour would happen.

Sorry, bud.

-=CoasterBP

Comment

Originally posted by Coasterbp View Post
        I doubt anything will be set up for HHN then. And if it were, it would be off-limits to park guests.

As a previous employee of HHN, we weren't even allowed to snoop around in off limits areas... So I doubt that a sneak-peek or behind the scenes tour would happen.

Thanks for the info. I at least had to ask.
        Ryan

Comment

I use to live in Orlando and visited USO all the time. Anything they have setup for HHN is stuck after the show and anything still up is usually in an off limits area to the public. They usually don't start building anything for the show until around the end of July depending on what they got planned. But if you know someone that knows someone that works there around that time and could setup a tour, give it a shot. I think around October they do offer private behind the scenes tours for people interested in that. But you have to just check the website when they are open again for HHN 22. They did them the past few years, so I would imagine they will do them again.
          News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
          Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Working...
          X