X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are getting crazier....

This guy lived nearby.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,4066697.story

Getting close... That's about an hour away from us...
    Jarred Alcala
    Owner
    Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
    www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

There are a few ways of looking at this. Yes, sure we see it "getting worse" But if you really stop, and take a few minutes to do some research, good gawd we're a TERRIBLE species! We've been slaughtering our own for, well as long as history can go back.

If you think about it, what is much more readily available to us today? INTERNET! 15 years ago, it was hard to hear of stories like this. Hell, when it happened with Dahmer it took weeks to get out to us in our town. And that was grisly! There's been numerous of cases that the world hasn't heard about. If you look further, you'll also see horrible crimes that's been committed, that's on the internet now, but has been 30 years since the incidents.

However, at the same time, yes. I DO believe we're getting worse. The thing is, the ... oh god, what's the word... the frequency of it has quadrupled, if not more since I was a teen. We see things like this all the time. There are kids that are killing each other over video games. you can look it up if you'd like, two teens in like... ohh some third world country, was playing an MMO (online game) where one borrowed gold in the game and didn't return / replace it within the agreed time. The dude SLAUGHTERED the boy! Cut him up and tried to hide him because he was too weak to move his body as a whole.

Bottom line though, yes I agree. These drugs aren't helping, society is going down the tubes and IF WE DO last past 2012, wtf are we gonna do? We're spiraling downward FAST. All it takes, is one of these wacko's (yes, cus some of them AREN'T popped up on drugs) to have access to some serious hardware and hurt another large group of people.

It's like human's have forgotten how to love one another outside of their own. I hate society. I hate people. People have made me ashamed to be apart of this race.

Anyways, that's my nickels worth.

Dewayne

Comment

I agree. But do not be concerned with this whole 12/21/2012 nonsense it's all fake. God doesn't follow our calanders. The world scientifically should not end for a few billion more years.

Allan

Comment

I just read something online regarding some people finding more mayan calendars anyway. The dates went beyond 12-21-2012, and the 12-21-2012 was just the end of one period not the end of the world. Somebody google it for clarification.
          Jared Layman

Comment

God god god.

Why are you mixing the two? Myan calander change has nothing to do with religion.

No, I'm not concerned with 2012. End of an era, not the world supposedly anyways. Hell I'm all for it anyways. I think we need a global catastrophe, anything short wouldn't bring mankind together again. We're just too stupid.

P.S. Mindtumor, I believe you are correct. They've been finding more "stuff" for about a year now. At first they were trying to say it INCREASES the chance, but now they're saying it's just more of the same. Besides, the way I look at it is this... look at how long the calanders last. Ok, YEARS or decades or w/e. They're long. Now, TO ME... only me, IF that was to mean the end, I think it could be ANY TIME DURING THIS NEXT CALENDER! lol. If you can see what I'm saying anyways, it's kinda logical imo.

To me it's like... if we all had more psychic ability, that's like saying... for instance. This farmer says "Well I can foresee next crop season is going to be a bust about halfway through, so I'm just not gonna fool with starting the planting season" See what I mean?

I think it's fascinating about the calenders and how accurate they are, even with the flaws, i mean comon, they HAD to know something! The drawings in the egyption tombs, THOUSANDS of years old having correct layouts of our galaxy's stars. You can't get a lot of that information by looking up, you have to be "looking INTO" the galaxy to get those layouts, so how and why did they have that knowledge?

But anyways, truth or not. If you can't see that we need something drastic you're blind. I'm not religious anymore. What I believe "God" to be is present in all of us, but not in the way "religious" folk believe. If everyone could see the way we do, it'd be a much more peaceful place to live.

As far as the date goes, if it has truth to it, It could be as small as a large solar flare taking out the orbiting satellites of Earth and maybe mars. Not stoneage again, but can you image how DIFFERENT everyone's lives would be if we had to go back to dial up internet, land line phones, no google earth, no dish network etc? It'd be a huge step backwards and enough of one that I Believe could be considered a life changing event. ... the end of an era. Our satellites do much, much more than that as well. Almost everything would be affected.

Sorry, I get chatty in the mornings. WHERE'S MEH BEER!? j/p. :P

Ohh and one more thing. While reading over my post I remembered. Back to the OP. I remember in high school reading about these (and now days seeing on history channel) about a sport. Did you guys read this? It's like a basketball hoop on it's side, the ball goes in horizontally. It was considered an honor to play even. HOWEVER, the losing team, originally taught, was BEHEADED! Ok, then I remember seeing new reports of people saying it was just the losing team's captain. But GOOD GAWD! Seriously? If you take a second to think about it, if THAT was the norm in their sports, how evil were their criminals? Safe to say, this behavior is just human nature. These new "bath salts" and other drugs, just brings it out. We're all "hulks" inside, we all just need different triggers to piss us off into the wrong direction. I think we ALL have that capability, of doing horrible things to people. Maybe not our family, but to other humans for sure.
            Last edited by Frightener; 06-01-2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X