Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern State-Terror Behind the Walls-VIP Alone Pkg.-Need People!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern State-Terror Behind the Walls-VIP Alone Pkg.-Need People!

Hi Everyone!

I would love to do the Alone VIP Package at Terror Behind the Walls this year. If there is anything that pisses me off while in a haunted house, it's the 15 people running and screaming behind me ruining all the fun! The package is $1000 for up to 4 people. I figure, get 4 people and it's only $250 each! Anyone interested?
    Haven't planned out my Hauntober weekends yet, with the exception of Sept. 22 which is reserved for opening night of Headless Horseman, so any weekend day in October is open!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Total ripoff price

Gimmie a break.... In this economy? It's a haunted house, for christ's sake............i guess it's true, there's a sucker born everyday....... Whoever came up with this "package" is a ripoff idiot. If you people sign up for it and "pay it", he's a genius !!!!!! Thanks for the hurt..............(in the wallet)

Comment

Forget this place and go to

Pennhurst asylum (if you want "authentic") and the bates motel. Eastern state is really (in many people's opinion, not just mine) not that great..........

Comment

Originally posted by john haines View Post
        Gimmie a break.... In this economy? It's a haunted house, for christ's sake............i guess it's true, there's a sucker born everyday....... Whoever came up with this "package" is a ripoff idiot. If you people sign up for it and "pay it", he's a genius !!!!!! Thanks for the hurt..............(in the wallet)
        well..I happen to have an "economy proof" job..so the money is not an issue for me...but thanks for your douchy reply anyway...

Pennhurst asylum (if you want "authentic") and the bates motel. Eastern state is really (in many people's opinion, not just mine) not that great..........
        I already spend a weekend for Pennhurst and Bates...In my opinion, since ESP was the first big place I'd even been to, it's freakin' awesome. The quality of actors and the make up, even just the people outside the building, is great...the one thing that ruins it for me is being stuck infront of the group of annoying girls running away from something and consequently running into me and then ruining my experience...hence why I wanted to do the alone package... Thanks for your input though!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Economy Proof Job

It is nice that Alyson has an economy proof job. We are doing our own VIP walk through package. $50 per person, but you get to choose the size of your group, a free shirt and immediate entry. I think this is a niche market and as people want to come to get scared, they aren't about to spend $250 a person. Anyone who asks for $250 a person deserves to have the credit card reported as stolen. Get your head out of your ass Alyson.

Originally posted by Alyson Feiser View Post
          well..I happen to have an "economy proof" job..so the money is not an issue for me...but thanks for your douchy reply anyway...

I already spend a weekend for Pennhurst and Bates...In my opinion, since ESP was the first big place I'd even been to, it's freakin' awesome. The quality of actors and the make up, even just the people outside the building, is great...the one thing that ruins it for me is being stuck infront of the group of annoying girls running away from something and consequently running into me and then ruining my experience...hence why I wanted to do the alone package... Thanks for your input though!
          Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
          sean@pixelpushersinc.com
          312.613.7326 Mobile
          847.550.6560 X 102 Office
          844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

To be 100% honest, these two aren't that great either, they are ok, not great as far as scary is concerned. ESP has the best looking building out there but once inside it's pretty tame.

DA

Comment

I just go a tour of Easter state pen a few weeks ago. It was awesome. If someone wants to pay that amount for a show it is their choice, If the attraction merits $250 a person then that's great and those who can afford it will do it. If the attraction does not merit that then they wont be in business long. The show looked great and the attention to detail was top notch.
              John if you choose not to go, then it does not hurt your wallet. Terror behind the walls has a very innovative pricing system If they were not selling the tickets then they are smart enough to use that time for tickets that will sell.
              Allen H
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Incredible forboding facade. not much going on inside (unfortunately) E.S.P.

Been to alot better haunts. Found it to be just a BIG BUILD UP FOR NOTHING. Glad you got more out of it, Allan. I respect and appreciate you postings and comments. Good luck, Allyson. Hope your ECONOMY PROOF job continues. You're one of the lucky ones. Sorry if I offended you with my "DOUCHY" comments. (hint of musk scent if my personal favorite) Glad you and your friends have money to burn. You just might NEED IT someday. (the money, that is) All the best...........

Comment

My apologies to John as I was just not expecting that comment, as I am new to this forum. Thankfully, I have "pulled my head out of my ass" and will not be doing the Alone VIP at ESP...but maybe you guys can suggest something better on the East Coast? Apparently, I am willing to pay $250 to get the shit scared out of me...makes you feel alive if you will. I have been told to check out Blackout NYC, but their website is not set up for anything except a vague description. I'd be willing to drive 3-4 hours from Long Island as my "economy proof" Prius is pretty cheap to travel with. Thanks in advance.
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Alyson.................

whatever haunt you visit, I hope you have fun. Gotta be some great haunts up your way "somewhere". Please post here if you go to any place interesting. I'm sure we all would like to hear about it. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X