Do not foget...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not foget...

To update your account on Hauntworld. Log in and update your account so our guests will get your accurate information. Last year Hauntworld sent my haunt thousand of customers... so be sure you give accurate information. You know you can embed your facebook, twitter, add videos, logos, and more... so make sure you do this! It will only take 5 minutes so get it done. The more content you provide the better chance you have of a click through to your facebook or your website. A lot of the click through now go to your facebook which is something we can't account for so if you don't want them going to your facebook don't add it to your page...

Anyway we will do everything we can this Halloween to help the haunt industry like we always do! Good luck on your season we are hoping you do awesome!

IF you need anything just drop us an email.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Does it cost anything to try to get my haunt listed? Have a link handy that can show some details? I've only used the forums really, lol, but I'll give another search :P

Dewayne

Comment

No we do not charge for listings... you can create one free!

Also wanted to inform everyone that I have a new version of the site coming online here in a couple days hopefully! Adjusting things to make it easier to find haunted houses.

We never stop working on the site... its expensive to keep up but we keep plugging away!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X