Haunted House Make-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makeup

The key to doing good makeup is understanding the basics (light, shadows, colors, design, etc) - these apply regardless of the makeup that you're using. Techniques for application differ ~ and fortunately there are excellent training resources available.

I wanted to comment on your initial question: Do you use store bought make-up like Rubies or Funworld packaged make-up? What are the pros and cons? And can you really tell the difference/see the difference?

While I may use anything at hand to do makeup - I do not favor the use of cheap makeup supplies. Allergic rates are much higher for non-professional products, the coverage and pigment are not generally comparable either.. you'll use more product with not quite the same results as high grade materials. In addition, the cheap makeup usually doesn't come in good containers to save the product for future use.

In my opinion, it is more economical in the long run to purchase professional quality makeup!

Best regards,
    Neena
    Neena Collins | MidOhio Productions

Midwest Haunters Convention
    June 3-5, 2011 Columbus, Ohio
    www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

My favorite to work with is wolff brothers makeup. It's a we bit tricky to work with at first but once you get the hang of it, its awesome! A very small amount goes along way!

Sean
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Working...
      X