Facebook Pages... What did you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Pages... What did you do?

What did you do to grow your facebook page friends this year? What did you start with and what did you end up with? What techniques did you use to grow your page?

Hauntworld page started with around 9500 we only started the page last October and now we are at nearly 52,000 friends and I think we'll end up with about 60,000.

My Scarefest page started off with 7500 friends again started the page last October late October... now we have about 34,000 friends and I feel we'll end up around 38,000 likes. We did a lot of things to try and grow our facebook likes but I'm wondering what did you guys do and what impact did it have on your business.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Stats are great

We just started ours this year, with about 12 likes LOL. It was pitiful, but I began posting several times a day different facts about The Plague and the history of Halloween, and anything else I thought was relevant. Suddenly, we were growing rapidly. We grew by more than 2000 likes in one month. I have been using the tools that FB provides for tracking activity and viral growth. This has helped a lot to understand what is working and what is not working, as well as timing for posts.
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

I'd like to know what ways people grow there FB ( LIKES ) too? Any info would be greatly appreciated, larry you grow some strong numbers , what new things did you try?

Robert

Comment

Tweet, post, and repost

The trick is getting your "fans" to repost your stuff, to get exposure to their friends, and so on. This is where stuff goes viral. Cool images, videos from the haunt, facts (if your haunt is themed), and anything that would be of interest to the genre you are trying to reach. I am also tying all my posts to Twitter so people can follow us on twitter. Whatever I post on my FB page goes out Twitter as well. This seems to be catching on and helping expand the likes I am receiving.

According to a co-worker of mine who does this stuff for a living, there are tools out there that allow you to create a bunch of tweets and posts, and schedule them to be posted during certain times. He uses this for other businesses, and says the daily tweets and FB posts helps generate a lot of traffic to the website as well as create a lot of likes.
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
        X