This is HORRIBLE ... Time for a Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westboro

All Christians know this is not a church! They are a cult! They are media attention whores who jumps when tragedy strikes! This is how they get attention. Just as these tragedys must stop so should groups like this. I have seen these members on TV time and time again and they are a ticking time bomb! Their church is in a residential area at the end of the street with a 8 foot wood fence around it. God's christians DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A FENCE AROUND HIS HOME EVERYONE IS WELCOME! This is proof they are a cult! I could go on and on and just get madder! I say arrest them and beat them on sight let them know we are tired of them! Shane and it's they are a sad, sick group of people!
    sigpic

Comment

Below was left as a comment on the link I posted, thought you guys would come up with something clever to do with the names and numbers
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I'm putting the info straight from Anonymous twitter on here and Hope everyone will post and re-post this. Lets all tell them what we think about them!!

**Re-Post**

Time to divulge some background information on Westboro Baptist Church. I'll give you some of their personal information first.

Physical Address:

Westboro Baptist Church
      3701 SW 12th St
      Topeka, KS 66604

(785) 273-0325 – Fred W. Phelps Sr., cell phone (785) 272-4135

Fred Phelps, Jr. (785) 273-0529

Benjamin Phelps (785) 273-0277 & (785) 273-1080

Shirley Roper (785) 272-8559

Charles Hockenbarger (785) 232-2485

Fax for Charles Hockenbarger (785) 233-4162

Phelps Family Law Office (785) 233-0766

Fax for Phelps Family Law Office (785) 969-9017
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

It's human nature to do something ANYTHING in times of trouble rather its the right or wrong thing to do!

Comment

Taters endingline fits

If they got a million calls saying 'Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you are an asshole" that would be a good start.

Comment

I own guns and have a CCW and have for 13 years. I carry my gun every place that it is legal for me to carry it. I have never shot anyone. My gun has never jumped out of my holster and shot someone on it's own. Guns purchased legally by a person who has passed background checks are not the problem. Most gun killings are done with stolen guns that were obtained illegally.

Responsible gun owners keep their weapons locked up when not carrying so that they cannot get stolen. If anything in the law should change it should be charging irresponsible gun owners who do not properly secure their weapons so they cannot be stolen.

If your daughter or wife were in a store that was being robbed by an armed assailant, wouldn't you want me standing there with my gun on my hip? Wouldn't you want me to shoot the robber before he shoots your loved one? Because I would. If there was an opportunity to shoot him without harming anyone else, I would risk my life to save other people who I do not even know who are being threatened.

If every law biding citizen who is able to purchase a gun did so and were carrying at all times, and the criminal knows that, there would be a lot less crimes in this country. The criminals would be highly outnumbered and may think twice before committing that crime.

My suggestion is every law biding citizen purchase a gun that you are comfortable with and then get training. Get on the shooting range as much as possible to become as proficient as possible. Protect yourself and the others around you! If you don't protect yourself who will? The police cannot help until after the crime has been committed. You can prevent the crime in the first place. It's up to us to protect ourselves and that's what we need to do!
            1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/vi...actical-rifle/

This video is very entertaining, and offers a perspective that is no longer available in school. In fact this point of view which used to be mainstream is not available anywhere in the mainstream. for public consumption. That might be, because it does not fit into the political agenda of those in charge.
              Last edited by Mike Goff; 12-17-2012, 09:44 AM.
              www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

This is an amazing woman with extraoridinary courage and common sense. She is a fine example of a Sheep dog.
                Last edited by Mike Goff; 12-17-2012, 09:42 AM.
                www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

She's Brilliant!

Stew

Comment

Great video Mike!
                    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

We show this video to our students while they eat their lunch. We do so to make the point that owning a gun does not make you armed anymore than owning a guitar makes you a musician. It really drives home the point that it is important to give your brain a roadmap to follow, so that when adrenaline kicks in, and when the heartbeat excedes 110 beats per minute, when your visual perception is limited to tunnel vision, and when all fine motor skills are gone, you can survive, if you have trained your body and mind to recognize this phenomenon.

I'm posting it here, because there are those among us who don't believe that this man has a right to defend himself, or maybe it is that they believe that if guns were made illigal, these gangbangers would stop using guns to commit crimes. Meanwhile the incredibly nieve, and completely unqualified among us, seem to think that they have the right to vote our means and ability for self defense away. Those of us who are sheepdogs must educate the sheep that once we are removed, the wolves can and will do whatever they please.
                      www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

It is my hope that this discussion has caused people to really think about this subject and to pursue the truth, politics be damned. Much of the information presented here can save lives. I realize that there are many who just can't be persuaded with facts and that they have already made up their mind. For those with an open mind and for those who would like to learn more, I would encourage you to do so. The greatest tactition in the history of the world was probably Sun Tzu. According to him, it is necessary to know thy enemy, and know thyself. For those who cannot get past their hatred for guns, I would recommend that you get some formal training. I'm not asking you to stop hating guns, I am telling you to obtain intimate knowledge of how the other half thinks. If I were a betting man, this experience would convert your way of thinking. If it does not, at least you might be able to make a sound argument for your position the next time you encounter a gun nut like myself. I doubt it, because my study has been one of truth rather than ideology, but you never know.

For those who are starting to see the value of arming ones self, allow me to caution you about what is coming. Absolute gun control is highly unlikely in one step. What will probably take place is a registration (which also undermines the intent of the 2nd ammenment) A registration would do absolutely nothing to prevent acts of violence with a gun, and only the law abiding citizens would register them in the first place. Remember, it is already illegal for a felon to own a gun.

Registration is a prerequisite for confiscation. They must know who has guns before they could take them.
                        Confiscation is a prerequisite for genocide. Most people will not allow themselves to be slaughtered without a fight. I know this sounds crazy. I am a person who is only interested in fact, and cares nothing for speculation or theory, lets take a look at history and see what has already happend concerning this matter.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
                        In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
                        Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
                        China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
                        Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
                        Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
                        Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were armed.
                        www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Mike I just hope that we in this country drop the politics and deal with this as adults. I am not for more gun control but I would like the back ground checks and controls that we do have enforced. We need people to Learn what gun ownership means and the responsibility that comes with that. I would not let my son or wife have a gun due to the fact that they are not trained in the safe keeping of a gun and I don't want me to be the one shot. I grew up with guns and I have never pointed a gun at another person just kidding around. That is why we need people to respect the the way you handle and secure a gun. I loved the video and think that we will always have sickos and they will always fine ways to achieve there goal with or without guns.

Phatman
                          Phatman

Comment

Originally posted by austind View Post
                            Mike I just hope that we in this country drop the politics and deal with this as adults. I am not for more gun control but I would like the back ground checks and controls that we do have enforced. We need people to Learn what gun ownership means and the responsibility that comes with that. I would not let my son or wife have a gun due to the fact that they are not trained in the safe keeping of a gun and I don't want me to be the one shot. I grew up with guns and I have never pointed a gun at another person just kidding around. That is why we need people to respect the the way you handle and secure a gun. I loved the video and think that we will always have sickos and they will always fine ways to achieve there goal with or without guns.

Phatman
                            I have been heavily involved in the gun community all of my life. I know dozens of FFL dealers. They are so paranoid about not dotting an i or crossing a t, that I can say with a great deal of certainty that you have nothing to worry about with background checks. The anti-gun crowd would not miss an opportunity to expose a gun dealer that sold a gun to someone who was not supposed to have them. I have never heard of this happening where I live. In fact the only case that I know of where guns were illegally transferred was the case of "Fast and Furious". Look that one up if you want to get mad about something. I agree with you about the politics, I think that both parties suck beyond recognition and you will never see me hitching my wagon to either. The political division in this country will be our undoing. It seems that the only thing that the two parties agree on, is corporate money and destroying the middle class. Anyone who owns a gun should get formal training, you would be surpised how much of a difference it will make. My 9 year old daughter is an expert with a rifle and could easily teach any adult gun safety. Someday she will be a sheepdog.
                            www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Amen

Agree with everything you posted Mike!

Comment

The biggest mass murder in America took place using box cutters on Sept 11. We should outlaw box cutters. Please ask your congressman to stop allowing the “over the counter” sale of box cutters. At the very least we should make everyone register their box cutters.
                                Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Working...
                                X