Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Haunt How To DVD Titles Coming Soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haunt How To DVD Titles Coming Soon...

We have three new DVD's we are working on fyi... you can get them all at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com they are available now but they don't ship until February. The haunted how to is a haunted mansion edition where we do detail work only related to a haunted mansion theme. The second video will be all about gore and nothing but gore and more gore. The last DVD will be about 13 things YOU must do to be successful in the haunt industry... I'm hoping this video here will help many haunts break through.

Check out the covers you can order them NOW even put this in someones stocking just the image...LOL. They will all be ready in Feb. Larry how_to_success_2013_dvd_cover.jpghow_to_detail_part4_2012_dvd_cover.jpghow_to_gore_2012_dvd_cover.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Very cool I'm a information hound so I buy everybody's DVDs. Will have to call Patti and tell her to make sure to get me on the list.

Phatman
    Phatman

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      We have three new DVD's we are working on fyi... you can get them all at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com they are available now but they don't ship until February. The haunted how to is a haunted mansion edition where we do detail work only related to a haunted mansion theme. The second video will be all about gore and nothing but gore and more gore. The last DVD will be about 13 things YOU must do to be successful in the haunt industry... I'm hoping this video here will help many haunts break through.

Check out the covers you can order them NOW even put this in someones stocking just the image...LOL. They will all be ready in Feb. Larry
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14449[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14450[/ATTACH]
      About how long are they?

C.

Comment

In the past they have been between an hour and 30 and two hours long. I'm sure they'll be in that area!

Wrote all the scripts for them today. Will be putting out the ultimate video first... can't finish the mansion video until we complete the theming work on the mansion but the mansion video will release second. The gore video will come out dead last because its the last thing we'll work on in the darkness. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

More Combo Price Buttons?

Larry,

Will you be adding more combo price buttons?

I need to catch up and get ALL 8 of the DVDs!

Roger/Heartstoppers

Comment

Working...
          X