House of Horrors Movie - Filmed in Haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Horrors Movie - Filmed in Haunt

Did anyone see this yet?? We are going to be offering this on our site www.hauntedhousesupplies.com it will be uploaded for sale today.

You have to check this thing out... Tim Bunch and his crew wrote, filmed, edited and acted in a movie played out in their haunted house.

Everyone in our crew watched it the other day... it was actually really good! The sets, costumes, and props wow this guys has everything.

I think after seeing this movie everyone is going to want to add a movie in their haunt to their things to do list!

Larry
    BACK.jpgFRONT.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Here's the 2nd Trailer we put out for the movie.. we filmed this between April and September of last year. During the filming we were had 2 of our haunts tore down and were rebuilding one of our new attractions that unfortunately did not make it in this movie... we have tons of different vendors products featured in the movie, and even an appearance from my friend Amy Nicoletto from the TV show LA INK!

-Tim

Tim Bunch
    House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

That looks awesome!
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I bought a copy of it when I was at Tim's attraction this past October. I highly recommend it to everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
        X