No announcement yet.

Too many old man silicone masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim you're not old, you're just experienced... and weird. Its a good thing.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

I wouldn't have minded old people masks myself if all of them didn't look so generic. If you're making one then go crazy with the features, add lumps, moles, warths, missing teeth, weird nose shapes, big ears or other things. Go for designs more like this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater or this: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...202/Popeye.jpg

Comment

you are asking for a witch looking at those pics ? and why that gif pic ??? havent we already said they look familiar ? havent i already said that we are going to make more monster ? heres some pic showing all those pic same agle same icon pic will make them look even more the same......compare those instead !!!!

URL]

Originally posted by Alexander Gustafsson View Post
        I wouldn't have minded old people masks myself if all of them didn't look so generic. If you're making one then go crazy with the features, add lumps, moles, warths, missing teeth, weird nose shapes, big ears or other things. Go for designs more like this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater or this: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...202/Popeye.jpg
        www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

I think frankenstein should be much darker green, but that's my opinion. Plus, I don't know too may haunters who would want a terminator mask for their haunt? I could be wrong though.

Honestly, I think you should try to have 3-4 different sculptors with their own style sculpting for you. That would pay huge divedends for you I think. Good luck!

DA

Comment

deleted all the posts
                      Last edited by ianfxmen; 06-26-2013, 05:25 AM.
                      www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

Originally posted by ianfxmen View Post
                        you are asking for a witch looking at those pics ? and why that gif pic ??? havent we already said they look familiar ? havent i already said that we are going to make more monster ? heres some pic showing all those pic same agle same icon pic will make them look even more the same......compare those instead !!!!
                        Nope, I was just using that mask as an example of how to make an old person mask with a more elaborate design. Not sure why you got so riled up by my comment, it wasn't targeted at you specifically. Just to silicone mask makers in general. And I never posted any gif pics.
                        Last edited by Alexander Gustafsson; 06-24-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Ian, you sound just like a Volkswagen Beetle aficionado arguing about the differences between the '62 and the '66 models.

Comment

deleted all the posts
                            Last edited by ianfxmen; 06-26-2013, 05:26 AM.
                            www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

deleted all the posts

Originally posted by Infoamtek View Post
                              Ian, you sound just like a Volkswagen Beetle aficionado arguing about the differences between the '62 and the '66 models.
                              Last edited by ianfxmen; 06-26-2013, 05:26 AM.
                              www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

Perhaps because underneath the hair and color, they're still the same shape mask. Any halfway decent makeup artist could do the same effects on a regular face and save the haunt the cost of buying an expensive silicone mask. Changing the shape of the face adds verisimilitude to the portrayal. That is what masks are really for. To create a look you can't do with just makeup. That is what we are trying to tell you.

Comment

Working...
                                X