Why DO People Attend a Haunted Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why DO People Attend a Haunted Show?

Last night a group of adults were here for their first time.
    We all had a lot of fun watching their fearful reactions, laughing at my attempted humor, yet I doubt if they will ever be back again as a group since they are all losing their jobs....
    They all came here together as a farewell celebration of having known and worked together.
    Their company "Sold them out", they can have the sticky little item produced cheaper somewhere else.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

That's sad for the group Jim, but I'm glad they chose your place to create an exceptional farewell. Hopefully, they are all about to move in new and more positive directions and encounter new doors being open to them. I'm sure visiting your place opened their mind to the possibilities! ; )

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Once a group from Alcoholics Anonymous came here. There were only a very few women in their group.
      As I began one little jole, saying something about "My girlfriend "Patsy", the whole room began laughing loudly, I knew that one of these women had to be named "Patsy"!
      "That's my girlfriend Patsy, I love her the best because she only has one breast, in the middle of her chest!" (Saves me time looking for the other one!)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X