squeeze room or hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squeeze room or hall

I have never seen a squeeze room or squeeze hall in action before. How does it work. Are the walls deflated when the people enter and then they step on a mat and then the walls inflate?

The halls are inflated before you enter, imagine squezzing between two balloons. there are blowers running to keep the bags inflated and pressure on you. They seem to be popular and well received.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Health safety

I discontinued using our claustrophobia a.k.a., squeeze room after seeing a rather large, long haired VERY sweaty man go thru and come out the other end, face dried off and hair 'slicked' back. That was my "ahh-ha" moment when I realized how unsanitary these inflatable bags were. Colds and flu's can be easily spread through these. Pink eye or even blood contamination (if one has a scab or similar that is removed by the bags friction). Imagine having the noro-virus tracked back to your facility. The health department would shut the attraction down and the entire place would need to be sanitized. Maybe I'm over reacting in some people's views, but the risk is too high in my opinion; I have plenty of other options to fill the floor space. PS- I plan to customize the bags sizes, lower to the floor and make them 3-4 feet, lower half of body squeeze bags. I figure they will at least cause some immobility enabling a 'scare' from the side or above.

Comment

Good Idea!

moving the air bag to just the lower half of the body (next to their own internal "Air-Bag") Since most people do wear clothing in October that covers most all of their lower bodies, infectious possibilities should drop to nearly "Zero", until very short people enter.
          I suffered with nuro or something like it one night and survived because my stomach was virtually empty before it hit me so I had almost no cramps and none were long lasting or severe.
          Every 15 to 20 minutes I had to sit down and blast off though!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i totally agree,they are very cool but they must be covered in so much grossness,id never use one

Comment

Working...
            X