From the creator of "The Field" Where Robert Moss Played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the creator of "The Field" Where Robert Moss Played

Director Erick Donaldson and MAE Films would like to share our movie short that we finished this winter for Fox's "On the Lot." We didn't make it on the lot, however we have done some film festivals and are working on some projects this summer including a project for the Haunted Attraction Industry. (More to come on the Soon.)

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and wow, September is right around the corner.

Please enjoy our film "Forgotten Winter" and I look forward to my peers feedback. It isn't a Horror Flick but I still think you will appreciate it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2017144963

Erick Donaldson
    www.maefilms.com
    Erick Donaldson
    Gazall-Lewis & Associates, Architects
    Entertainment Design

e@hauntedfield.com

Very intersting concept and film. I liked it. How the hell did you manage to film that scene wtih the abandoned town. Very cool! Reminds me of Vanilla Sky Too bad it didn't make the cut for "On the Lot". Its better than some of the films I've seen on there lately.
    Christopher Brielmaier
    Rogues Hollow Productions
    www.RoguesHollow.com
    www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
    info@rogueshollow.com
    PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

I've had a few people ask me if that was early Christmas morning. Nope. That was filmed on a Sat. and Sun. Morning in Flint, Michigan. Sadly it was around 10:00am. That's just what the city looks like. Thanks for the comment!
      Erick Donaldson
      Gazall-Lewis & Associates, Architects
      Entertainment Design

e@hauntedfield.com

Comment

Your film could actually be the ultimate horror flick.
        Lonliness, abandonment,snow everywhere.
        No chainsaw chase scene to stimulate one's reflexes..but then you never know what may yet come quietly when it will be the least expected.
        I like it alot.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X