Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scarefactory items

Items are traded or sold -Updated 12/8/ 2014

Selling/trading several items at end of season...THESE USED IN 2014 only; at a haunt that shuts down by 11pm and only runs 2 nights a week. . Scarefactory shutter extender -FIX603, SF Corpselator -COF 903 , SF Chairolator FRN610.

Poison Burning Witch -BW707.

Used more than one year...Haunted Enterprise Krazy Clown Thrasher.

Taking cash offers and trade offers. Especially like Egyptian or insane asylum stuff.

Looking for Distortions Psyco (kneeling in straight jacket and chains) an electric chair animation, but tell me anything you want to trade EXCEPT clown stuff.
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 12-08-2014, 07:23 AM.

Question & answer-

This post was edited in mid Oct. (updated)
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 10-14-2014, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Who has Poison stuff to trade?

I like poison stuff!

Comment

Shutter extender

Shutter extender is sold.

Wicked farmer

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
          Shutter extender is sold.

Wicked farmer
          what are the prices/value your looking to get?

Comment

My apologies for not getting back to people...

This fall has been a royal pain in the behind for harvesting crops. it is going extremely slow in fields as it has been a cloudy wet fall here. The combine has been going about half speed of normal since bean pods are so tough from no sun. Went 13 days without sun in October and the day the clouds parted we actually had a solar eclipse...just can't catch a break with mother nature this year. Normally bean harvest is wrapped up by mid October....but today I am headed to one of our other farms 7 miles north east of home base to finish up HOPEFULLY before rain again on Tues. At least the maze and haunt were rockin this year...well except for 2 rain outs and snow on Halloween. Running a haunt this fall was such a nice enjoyable relief from stress of farming this fall. ... Been clearing out some 100 trees that blew down in wind storm around our farm as well. Many more trees to go and half of corn yet. We are taking haunt apart now as well and I will be getting pics and listing more stuff in next few weeks. But right now selling a few thousand dollars of props is last thing on my mind. Got a few pieces of very expensive John Deere equipment to keep going for a while yet. Say...anybody need a John Deere 9510 combine???? Looking at trading it on on towards a 8 year old combine that is close to 1/4 million dollars price tag.....yes 1/4 million dollars for a USED combine.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Burning Witch Sold

Burning Witch Sold.

Comment

Items sold or traded..

All that is left is a Scare Factory Chairolator...and I think I figured out a new use for that. I do have some moving floor tiles I could deliver to St. Louis...and/or POSSIBLY Hauntcon.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                X