Sorry St. Louis...Congrats Larry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry St. Louis...Congrats Larry!

Well the city may be sad that the Cardinals won't be moving on... but I assume Larry is ecstatic!!!

Bad when you have to root AGAINST your local team!!!

I go through this EVERY WEEKEND. Several major festivals or major concerts call Vegas home EVERY weekend in October.
    I definitely "feel your pain!"

Sorry St. Louis...there's always NEXT year!!

Now at least YOU can get back to a normal Halloween season, if the rain just goes away!
    Sammy Haggar moved his birthday bash to Vegas this weekend!!...Great
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Thanks Rich. You know I feel bad actually really bad... I love the Cardinals and I want them to do well for the city. If they get that far obviously I want them to win the whole thing. What I'd prefer is for them just not make the playoffs to begin with... if they aren't going to win the WS then don't get in the playoffs. But the mindset of the city now is October means playoffs... it will take a while for everyone's depression to wear off.

Its a baseball town 110%.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The depression wears off fast...

...or at least they get back to life without baseball and that means haunt season. The first Sat. after the Tigers choked was our best day since 2008.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

We see, well or don't see, the cardinals fans every year. Past couple years they have hurt us bad (and that's 2 hours away from St. Louis. ) Crazy to think that people would stay home and watch the games instead of getting out and having some good ol' family screams. Oh well, I'm fairly happy they lost. We had a great opening weekend and hope that those numbers just keep going up through the next 2 weekends.

Tyler
        Black Forest
        www.facebook.com/BlackForestHaunt
        THE BLACK FOREST
        22 Years of SCREAMS
        www.facebook.com/BlackForestHaunt

Comment

Working...
        X