Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting hot in here....

So let's gtf outta here! lol.

Ok. Fire. A few things. The detectors we used in the past were single units, bought online whereas I couldn't find any reviews really. But came recommended. Can not remember the mfger name. Do any of you have a preferred "Detector" that you would like to share details on? I'm looking for interlinking. We are a mobile attraction and will have multiple trailers, I need a GOOD system that interlinks so if the back trailer goes off, the rest go off and we can assure the patrons and actors get out safely before going into danger zones.

Fire Shielding. Anyone have a particular brand of fire shield they prefer? Also, how often is it necessary to spray fabric? Once before season or during season as well?

Thanks for the help.

I don't have a recommendation for you, but will be following this thread.
    I'm interested in putting together a mobile/trailer attraction.
    Where is your attraction located (what state)?
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

In our city we aren’t allowed to install our fire alarm system ourselves. We have to have our plans drawn up by an architect and they must be installed by a licensed fire alarm firm. We spent about $12,000 on our system to cover a 40,000 sq ft building. We were able to take it down ourselves when we moved, but had to use the alarm company to provide the designs and install and test it. Check with your city before you purchase your system. We have to have our permits with the city before the fire marshal will get involved with their permits and inspections. I don't know which brand we have but we use a combination of wireless and hard wired smoke detectors.

Kelly Collins
      The ScareAtorium Columbus

Comment

Working...
      X