Fear Ticket - Best Ticketing Service in Haunt Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to send an update here:

1) We are now actually going to have ticketing options for the haunt industry for LESS THAN 25 cents ticketing as low as TWENTY CENTS maybe even 15 cents.

2) There will be NO fees charged per ticket... we are ending that whole concept.

3) We will also be offering the freaking coolest ever in box office ticketing system that will actually help you promote your attractions. I can't say to much because its so freaking cool you are going to freak out.

So this is all going to be released in January at www.fearticket.com

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We are going to be looking for a new ticketing company. So send us the details. What exactly is the price structure do you have those details?

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity to help you! We are going to put it all out there within the next 30 days but ticket prices will be as little as 17 cents per ticket. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

www.FearTicket.com will be ONLINE soon it will debut when we offer the tickets for sale for Darkness.

We will be offering an in ticket booth app so you can sell tickets as well, plus we are going to do things NO OTHER ticketing company has EVER offered.

It should all be online within a few weeks. I'm getting a ton of people asking for more details just wait for the Darkness tour to go on sale.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

I'll keep watching this thread.
            I am, very much, interested in this based on the details I've heard so far.

On another note, Larry, the details aren't on the TransWorld website yet, but will there be Lemp Brewery tours on the agenda in March?
            Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
            http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

I can answer this question...

1) I wanted to mention I will be doing a seminar at Transworld this year and if there isn't 200 plus people in the the seminar I'll know then and only then we've got to many fools in this industry. (LOL). COME TO MY SEMINAR if you only do ONE SEMINAR do mine I'm doing a seminar carlled 'How to Sell a MILLION DOLLARS worth of tickets ONLINE'. You heard it right ONE MILLION DOLLARS... I'm going to TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT... my seminar will be the best one you attend I promise you!

We are in the business of selling tickets so DO NOT MISS MY SEMINAR PERIOD END OF STORY!

GO SIGN UP NOW BEFORE IT SELLS OUT!

2) Lemp will not open! Sorry to say that we will not open this haunted house again for the haunt industry. Our plan is to do this last Darkness tour then do Creepyworld the year after. So for you people who think I'm a flip flopper my new tour website will feature a BUTTON that says ... HAUNT TOUR 2017. You heard it right 2017. It will be the LAST ONE WE DO and we saved the best for last Creepyworld.

3) The new Fear Ticket website will go online in early January and I'll be sure to make an announcement about that. We are currently working out all the bugs and everything will be ready to go here in about a week. The new site will do everything from showcase haunts to sell timed tickets, and everything between. I'm just stating it NOW we are planning on taking NO MORE THAN 100 clients this coming year and we will NOT do business this year with any attractions other than haunted attractions. our site will be all about haunted attractions.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

For anyone who doubted this was coming well here iit is ...

The new site will do just about thing you think of with tickets 17 cents!

small ticketing.jpg
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

I guess I'm lost here a bit can you tell me what does your website do that the other sites don't do. Seems like you have lot of bells and whistles there not sure why they are needed. Fill me in! Either way count us in!

Comment

i cannot tell you how excited i am about this! 2016 will be our first year in operation so starting out with the best ticketing system is going to be so amazing for our haunt!!

we were up late last night looking at all of the seminars for Transworld.....we will have to make sure we do yours Larry!
                    ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
                    Connellsville, PA

Comment

I actually like the idea pay for what you think you'll need for a lower cost. I did want to confirm if we buy 10,000 tickets and we only sell 7000 what happens with the other 3000 tickets we bought? I think you answered this question but wanted to make sure.

Comment

We will have a final version of the website finished by the end of this week. This website should go online next week. Once the site goes up you should be able to browse the site and learn more details.

To answer your questions yes if you buy say 5000 tickets and you only use 3800 you'd have 1200 to carry over to anything a scream break, some seasonal event, to the following haunted house season. Yes your tickets are good any time you paid for them... someone asked me this question the other day they said what if you raise your price. Okay lets say you buy 100,000 tickets for ONLY $17,000.00 where as say with Interactive Ticketing that would cost you $75,000.00 as an example. Lets say you only use 10,000 online tickets a year well you'd have enough tickets for TEN YEARS and saving yourself $58,000 in the process for a BETTER system on top of it.

Look at it this way if you sign up for one of these OTHER ticketing companies and you ONLY SELL 10,000 tickets at 75 cents that is going to cost you $7500.00. However if you go with us just buy up front $17,000 worth of tickets that is 100,000 tickets and you won't pay for ticketing again for 10 YEARS! So basically two years worth from one of these other guys pay up front and you get 10 years of service. Who can blame you for switching. Reality is ALL these ticketing companies can bring their price down because their service is NOT WORTH 75 cents, 1 dollar much less 2 dollars. They know it and I know it... but all the ticketing companies are offering basically the same price so this is what you pay its almost like collusion. Doesn't matter because I'm here to save you TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS and offer you a BETTER system than they all have ... trust me our system is the best hands down. Additionally our system will have a directory element and we'll drive traffic to it from Hauntworld.com.

You will be able to have a custom URL for your page, be able to do timed ticketing, or just about whatever you want. Lastly WE WILL BE THE ONLY TICKETING COMPANY that will do one thing NONE of this guys will do...

WE WILL ACCOMMODATE ALL LOGICAL UPGRADES... MEANING IF YOU NEED US TO MODIFY THE SYSTEM TO FIT SOME CUSTOM THING YOU DO AND IT SEEMS LIKE A LOGICAL IMPROVEMENT WE'LL DO IT FREE OF CHARGE. WE WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPGRADING AND IMPROVING OUR SYSTEM BASED ON YOUR NEEDS!

fearticket updated.jpg
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

PRICING FOR THE NEW FEAR TICKET

5000 tickets - .40 cents per ticket = $2000.00 No Additional Fees

10,000 Tickets - .35 cents per ticket = $3,500.00

20,000 Tickets - .30 cents per ticket = $6,000.00

40,000 Tickets - .26 cents per ticket = $10,400.00

50,000 Tickets - .22- cents per ticket = $11,000.00

100,000 Tickets – .16 cents per ticket = $16,000.00
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

question..

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                            PRICING FOR THE NEW FEAR TICKET

5000 tickets - .40 cents per ticket = $2000.00 No Additional Fees

10,000 Tickets - .35 cents per ticket = $3,500.00

20,000 Tickets - .30 cents per ticket = $6,000.00

40,000 Tickets - .26 cents per ticket = $10,400.00

50,000 Tickets - .22- cents per ticket = $11,000.00

100,000 Tickets – .16 cents per ticket = $16,000.00
                            Say you start off with 5,000 tickets but sell out halfway through the season and buy another 5,000. Will that drop to the .30 cents a ticket because it was actually 10,000 in a season or is it just based on how many you buy at the time of the purchase?

Thank you!

Peter T
                            Fables Studios
                            Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                            https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

What we've done is give price breaks to buy MORE tickets... so the price will be whatever it is when you order. In other words if you sell around 6000 tickets a year then go ahead and order 10,000 and get the discounts the balance of the tickets ROLL OVER to the following year, or lets say you do a special event.

NO ONE IS GOING TO BEAT 16 cents per ticket.

RIGHT?

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Our ticketing system website will be going on line this week!!!! Stay tuned. Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X