Spring Cleaning, taking best offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Cleaning, taking best offer

Spring cleaning came early this year and we're cleaning out our Haunt closet for stuff we just can't seem to fit anymore. I'm not even placing asking prices, I'll take best offers. Please mind that I will pay for shipping, so calculate that into your offer -- I'll take best offer and expect it to go quick. See links below for images.

1. The Exorcist, Scary Adult Mask (Purchased by 7thavenuestore on Ebay)
    Purchased for $50.

2. THIS HAS SOLD: Box of Assorted Lighting & props

3. THIS HAS SOLD: Breathing Grave Prop
    See sample video #1: https://youtu.be/AxRteQepS0I

4. Spider room box
    Includes: Various spider props, artificial cob webs, spider lights, electric spider egg pod prop, cheese cloth and more spiders/insect bits. Basically, if you're thinking of having a spider room -- this is a great starter kit.

5. Scary Peeping Tom Window Prop (sold by dbtchamp on Ebay)
    Purchased for $42 plus shipping *This prop is by far the best prank prop I have ever owned. They sell now for $50+ online.

6. Box of Clown goodies
    Includes: Clown wig and outfit, oversized butcher knife prop, door prop signs, Haunted Animated Urn (motion censored), rat prop, bag of rats vibrating prop

Except for some of the lighting in the box, all of these props are brand new, or practically brand new. (No actual Haunt use ever)
    Message me for offers and please remember to count shipping into your price as I will be covering those expenses.
    Last edited by smootah; 03-22-2016, 02:31 PM.
    Austin Smoot, Specter Media
    www.SpecterMedia.biz
    contact@specterenterprises.com

Triggers and ligjts

I sent you an email!

Comment

i sent you pm

Comment

Working...
      X