Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for R&D for new product!

Looking for R&D for new product!

I am working on a new audio haunt product and am looking for an adventurous haunt that would like to assist with R&D! The product is called Dark Whispers (name not finalized,) a plug and play variation of the whispering hallway.

You would get the product for the cost of parts! Will offer both a with speakers and without speaker’s option. The units are professionally soured and assembled by myself (I have over 10 years’ experience working in Amusement Park theater and attractions.) Upon purchase of the R&D unit you also get free online help throughout the 2016 season. Onsite assistance can be obtained for just travel expenses.

Please remember this is an R&D product (you keep the product at the end of the season or I will have upgrade options when the product is released) so item is built on order, and there may be some bugs upon installation. Also you will be working with me to create documentation. Again though free unlimited online assistance throughout the 2016 season for the product.

If interested, please e-mail morte615@gmail.com with subject line: Dark Whispers. Very limited number of units available so act quickly!

Price List of kits:

R&D Complete kit: 8 channel Dark Whisper kit. $1,500 (shipping not included)
    Includes: One 12x12x4 control box with plug and play connections
    500’ of speaker wire
    8 indoor wall mount speakers and back-cans
    Outdoor and surface mount options available for additional charge
    All audio programming and assembly
    24/7 Online support through 2016
    Onsite support available for additional charge

R&D Control only kit: 8 channel Dark Whisper kit without speakers $825 (shipping not included)
    Includes: One 12x12x4 control box with plug and play connections
    All audio programming and assembly
    24/7 Online support through 2016
    Onsite support available for additional charge

Interested please e-mail morte615@gmail.com with subject line: Dark Whispers. Very limited number of units available!
Working...
X