Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbidite Manor...anyone seen this thing??? Awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbidite Manor...anyone seen this thing??? Awesome!

Has anyone ever seen this haunt? WOW VERY IMPRESSIVE! Watch the you tube video on this place. I was blown away!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VDLlg2JzejM This is the You Tube link

http://turbiditemanor.com/
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Been there! Amazing! Nathan, the owner, contacted me recently and thanked me for mentioning Turbidite Manor on these boards a few weeks ago. Very cool guy! He was involved with the infamous "Hallowed Haunting Grounds" home haunt in LA. Illusions are his specialty and boy is he great at it and he does NOT give away any of his secrets! Unfortunately Turbidite Manor will not be manifesting itself this year. Nathan is getting married this October. Ahhhh, all that beautiful stuff just sitting in storage.
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Great Stuff!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

We went up and saw this attraction last season. The first 1/3 of this attraction is beautiful. Best we have ever seen. The first 4 or 5 rooms were like an up close and personnel tour of Disney’s Haunted Mansion. The front façade and cemetery are fantastic. They take you from one scene to another and you watch the scene play out. The effects were amazing… blew us away. The ghost coming down the staircase was nothing short of amazing.

The other 2/3 of the attraction was good fun, but standard haunt stuff.

They were handing out flyers stating that they were moving to a new location for 2007. Guess that didn’t happen in time.
        "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
        - Henry David Thoreau

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
        - Mel Brooks

Comment

It is hard to move ghosts, just when you think you have them all settled down in a small container they change their minds and fly around the room!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I Just Veiwed The Video On ,you Tube .and All I Can Say Is Wow.....amazing Detail And Effects..............

Comment

Turbidite Manor is independent...

Hi all! I'm new to this forum, so forgive me if I inadvertantly violate any protocols.

I wanted to post a quick note clarifying Turbidite Manor as an independent attraction. It was featured for the 2005-2006 seasons as part of Spooky House (they do indeed have a new venue for 2007), but was and remains its own entity. I am on the hunt for a new venue (preferably permanent) for 2008+, and sponsors.

Turbidite Manor began as an idea in 1987, developed until its first showing in 1994, and has existed in its present form since 2003. I intend to continue adding/improving scenes (unveiling more aspects of the story) with each new season... maintaining the show's continuity for years to come.

Thanks to all who support my efforts... your feedback and positive comments help greatly!

Nathan :-D
              Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
              Haunted Nashville
              Turbidite Manor

Comment

Here is the YOU TUBE VIDEO...

I got him to unlock it! http://youtube.com/watch?v=VDLlg2JzejM
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Those are some of the best peppers ghost I have ever seen....extremely well done
                  Greg Salyers
                  Fear Entertainment

Comment

I discovered Nathan's haunt a while back and I am a huge fan. He is tremendously talented both artisticly and technically. The effects are amazing, the detail is top notch.
                    Turbitite Manor has to be the most unique haunt in the country. I haven't seen anything else like it.
                    Jim H
                    Dark Raven Designs
                    http://www.darkravendesigns.net

Comment

Looks great, Nathan. Nice work!

Comment

That video is very impressive. It really gave the feeling of an abandoned house. That is really haunted. Very well done. That place would be creepy with just sound and the effects. No actors needed except for the pepper ghost effects. Well done! Thanks for showing us that! I loved the floated writing pen.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Fantastic!

It's haunts like this that get my juices flowing and reminds me how much I've yet to learn, even after doing this kind of thing for 13 years. Very, very impressive!
                          DARK HOLLOW HAUNTED FOREST
                          www.DarkHollowHaunt.com

Comment

Working...
                          X