Ideas for promotion w/ theater for Halloween 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for promotion w/ theater for Halloween 9

We have some interest from the local movie theater in doing a joint promo for the new Halloween release on Aug 31st. Does anyone have any cool ideas for one of these promos?

We will take the Hearse out there and some actors in costume (including the new Myers mask/coveralls) since we do a slasher section in our haunt anyway. Just wondering if anyone had good ideas for advertising the event/giveaways, etc.

Brett Hays
    Fear Fair
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

What up guy, I to am doing the same thing. Lets see... The Hearse is always a great idea... We will be handing out business cards, flyers, coupons, etc... Its always good to have a banner of some sort like a 4x8 made up to pin up on the hearse while it sits in the parking lot. Also, a flashing light on top of it always brings the people in to see whats going on... The movie is sure to be a hit. Hopefully it will work out in our favor as well.
    Chamber of Chills
    2 Story Haunted House

Comment

A promotion I am doing, Now I am not a haunt anymore, but I am doing as part of RFR is....

I am having a some actors come out etc., and also am having a few items signed by the new Myers to give away....but the catch is everyone in the theater gets a ticket and the winers will be draw on RFR

but you could modify that to have winner drawn at the haunt. Also maybe do some re-enactment scenes with your myers. Have a volunteer come up and die at the hands of myers etc.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
      X