No announcement yet.

pictures of my home haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, if you have not sent her away in tears thinking we are a bunch of selfabsorbed better than thou jerks......
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Please your talking even crazier than me. We do live in the US dont we! i believe that if i say something that may be offensive its my right to do so, however even thought i look like the azz hole i would be more than willing to help her grow into a great haunter.

Comment

Originally posted by deathcharger
        ...i would be more than willing to help her grow into a great haunter.
        But, she never asked you or any of us for advice. She is quite happy with her haunt or she never would have brought it to us.

What we do is not just about how to make our customers crap their pants or puke in the nearest corner. It is also about lifting each other up. Making one another feel good about what they have accomplished. It may not be your idea of what haunting is all about, but sometimes our own ideals should to be laid aside for others. If someone is happy with what they are doing...what's the problem??

BCRA....
        You go girl!! Here's wishing you success on your haunt!

Comment

i am a home haunter, i don't have the $$ to go proffecianal. Small children DO go into my haunt. I purporsly make my home haunts not bloody or gory since it is geared towards famlies. I have done little tiny home haunts for the past 2 years and this is my best one yet. I spent many many hours makiing this home haunt and I am quite proud of it. Most things I had to re-use and make do with what I had since now I have my horse expenses. It is a free country and I can post on this board if I want to. The theme is a hanted stable.

bcragirl
          ammy haunter

Proud manger of The Black Cat Riding Academy Haunted House 2006

Comment

Originally posted by bcragirl
            i am a home haunter, i don't have the $$ to go proffecianal. Small children DO go into my haunt. I purporsly make my home haunts not bloody or gory since it is geared towards famlies. I have done little tiny home haunts for the past 2 years and this is my best one yet. I spent many many hours makiing this home haunt and I am quite proud of it. Most things I had to re-use and make do with what I had since now I have my horse expenses. It is a free country and I can post on this board if I want to. The theme is a hanted stable.

bcragirl
            Yeah! Bravo bcragirl! You tell that "Jackhole"! Hey, therez alwayz one idiot in the group that has to show off ya kno. I think heez just tryin to upstage you but you held yur head up high and told em off!
            Yes! You do have every right to post here and everyone (with only one exception) loved yur post too.
            So stay with us and keep us updated cuz we're all with you gurl! :lol:
            Maybe take some pictures of the people that come to yur haunt this year & post em. I'm sure everyone would love to see that.
            Have a GREAT Halloween bcragirl and all the best!

Comment

For the Record - DeathCharger is in no way associated with Screamline Studios.

We do know him, but he is not speaking for our company.

I'm not sure why he used our name - Please accept our apologies on his behalf.

We will have a word with him.
              Steve Martini
              Screamline Studios
              www.screamlinestudios.com
              steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

This pic was taken in October 2004.

Comment

Ya know, umm.. patronizing is another way of lying... in other words you're patronizing the person whom you're writing to... By saying ooh how lovely those plush donkeys are you could be saying oh... is that a haunt for children... how cute. I'm sure Wal-Mart has a family halloween site to be posting that on, other than a PROFESSIONAL HAUNTED SITE, now i'm not saying thrash her ideas, or tell her it's stupid. But c'mon when I saw those pictures I thought it was a joke... Most of us (discounting Joedog, and Bonesaw) have a sense of humor. Now I KNOW i'm not alone in these thoughts. And being the only one to step forward and say whoa... that's um... cute.. and doing a little casual razzing. Yeah of course I look like the bad guy... I was the only one who had the nerve to state my true feelings. And I'll say this.. I've recieved a few emails regaurding that BCRAGirl might possibly be mentally handicapped... well if you think that... it's because you think her haunt is designed by a mentally challeneged woman? Holy Crap! ... I never once called her anything offensive.. but Bonesaw, and another personally emailed me and had to state that they think that.... What the heck?

Comment

Again with yur bullcorn deathcharger!???
                    What are you tryin to prove here?
                    Man, you have serious problemz bro!
                    Get lost & get help. Therez more to life than being the biggest baddest haunter in the world ya know. Like being a human being. Being kind & considerate towards others. Itz attitudez of intolerance like yourz that make the world less than what it could be. I tolerate & appreciate everything except intolerance, bigots & stupidity.
                    Your, "You must do it like I do... and you must think like I do" attitude iz so narrow and idiotic that there really must be something wrong with you.
                    Hey, why don't you go and find a bunch of preschoolerz and tell em therez no Santa. That should give you a few chucklez huh! :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by deathcharger
                      ....however even thought i look like the azz hole....
                      Knowing is half the battle.

Comment

i do have a learning disablity but i'm NOT memtally challneged. my learning disablity ONLY affects learning math and some proccesing stuff. I am NOT mentally challanged and i do NOT have down's syndrome I just have a learning diablity.

bcragirl
                        ammy haunter

Comment

Originally posted by bcragirl
                          i do have a learning disablity but i'm NOT memtally challneged. my learning disablity ONLY affects learning math and some proccesing stuff. I am NOT mentally challanged and i do NOT have down's syndrome I just have a learning diablity.

bcragirl
                          Just curious, how old are you?

Comment

i am 17
                            ammy haunter

Comment

This has gotten way out of hand and it's starting to make me quite angry!

bcragirl,

I have a fifteen year old son who has ADHD, OCD and Tourette Syndrome. I also have a ten year old with Autism. My youngest is who inspired me to begin a Nonprofit for kids with Autism and create The Scream Extreme Haunted Attraction.
                              My fifteen year old has learning disabilites in reading comprehension among other things and spends part of his day in SDC (Special Day Classes).

As the Founder of a Nonprofit, Professional Haunt Owner and the Mother of children with disabilities, I applaud and commend you on what you have accomplished and that includes your Haunted Stable.

You are indeed a fighter! You've proven it in your daily life and you've proven it here by standing up for yourself. We could all learn something from you.

Please know that there IS a place for you here. Larry runs this forum. He is the decision maker and no one else. Anyone running their mouths to the contrary is simply showing their ignorance.

At this point, if you were to leave, I must say that I would have to consider whether this place is for me, as well.

Comment

i don't have any idea what my learning disablity is called though. i spent many many hours on my haunted stable. i work hard in school and i work hard at my riding (horses).

bcaragirl
                                ammy haunter

Comment

Working...
                                X