"So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Book

Due to the overwhelming number of emails and requests for my book, I've gone ahead and re-order copies to be printed so that I can replenish my inventory and take additional orders. I should have the books in stock within 2 weeks, so any order placed right away will have a 2 week lead time to ship. Thanks so much to all of you who have enjoyed and recommended my book. Most of the requests I've been receiving are from individuals telling me my book comes highly recommended and I can't tell you how much that means to me! To order a copy of my book you can go to http://www.eurekascreams.com/hauntbook2.shtml and place your order online. Again, as soon as I receive the books, I'll fill the orders immediately, but please be aware that this may not be fro two weeks from the date of this posting. Thanks again and I hope you all are enjoying a safe and successful Haunting Season!!!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Get This Book!!

If you don't own this book...IMHO.. you should!!
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Good book! Good service!

Best money I have spent.
      Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
      True Adventures, Ltd.

Comment

Kelly,
        You know I've been telling people ALL about... I think I told two people just yesterday! I f**king love this book... I've read it at least 3 times! I truely feel I'm ready to open my own haunt business someday.

I can't reccomend this book enough, I believe it's the industries BEST SOURCE for opening a haunt from a BUSINESS stand-point!

No, Thank you Kelly for writing this book! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Very good book, a must have for starting out!
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Kelly, I have your book on my to-do-list. I have heard about throughout the haunt world. I am looking foward to reading it.
            Chris McSweeney

Comment

Great, great book!

If you don't have it... order it now!

It always sells out quick.
              Guerilla Haunter

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words! I'm all verklempt!

Kel

Thanks for the pointer on the correct spelling of the word verklempt Infoamtek! ; )
                Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 09-22-2007, 03:03 PM.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You're welcome. It was used on one of my favorite skits on SNL. Just like "buttah".

Comment

That was one of my favorites as well! LOL Of course nothing beats the good 'ol days with Gilda Radner! Those were some good SNL times! : )

Kel
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This is absolutley the best book for getting started as a haunt owner. There are other books out there (which were written in the stone age), but this one takes the cake. It is up to date for the time era that we are in. Even if you already own a haunt, this book is still a must. It covers a wide range of topics: Business Plan; Legal Business Structure; Storylines/Themes; Construction or Purchase of a Haunt; Business Organization-Team Members; Location; Safety Inspection Checklist; Emergency Procedures; Advertising and Marketing; Insurance Coverage; Recruiting Talent; Accounting; Concessions and Promotional Items; and a ton of Resources.

This is one book everyone should have in their arsenal.
                      Steven
                      Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all the orders and for your interest in my book. Just dropping a line to let you all know that books have begun shipping again today and I now how have an inventory on hand to fulfill additional orders. Thanks also for all who have provided such positive feedback on my book as well. I'm happy to know that it has helped so many!

Kel
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                        X