"So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Book

Due to the overwhelming number of emails and requests for my book, I've gone ahead and re-order copies to be printed so that I can replenish my inventory and take additional orders. I should have the books in stock within 2 weeks, so any order placed right away will have a 2 week lead time to ship. Thanks so much to all of you who have enjoyed and recommended my book. Most of the requests I've been receiving are from individuals telling me my book comes highly recommended and I can't tell you how much that means to me! To order a copy of my book you can go to http://www.eurekascreams.com/hauntbook2.shtml and place your order online. Again, as soon as I receive the books, I'll fill the orders immediately, but please be aware that this may not be fro two weeks from the date of this posting. Thanks again and I hope you all are enjoying a safe and successful Haunting Season!!!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Kelly put me down for one of your books, After years of hearing about it, and a few months of talking with you, I think i need to see what all the hoopla is about!!!!!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I'm fairly new to the forum and the haunt experience. I'm very interested in what you book has to offer, as I have seen it referenced a few times around the forums.

Just curious if you ship to APO address, because I'm currently in Iraq right now.

My overall goal is to get my homework done before I come home, for good, and start up my haunted house business.

Thanks

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all the orders and for your interest in my book. Just dropping a line to let you all know that books have begun shipping again today and I now how have an inventory on hand to fulfill additional orders. Thanks also for all who have provided such positive feedback on my book as well. I'm happy to know that it has helped so many!

Spencer, please send me an email with a mailing address so I can look into this for you. Sorry I missed your post. I've been knee deep in alligators as they say in these here parts! ; )

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks for the numerous inquiries regarding shipping time on my book. Books ordered before Noon are now shipping the same day as ordered. Books ordered after Noon will ship the following day. Books ordered on Sunday will ship on Monday. I hope that helps. The website for ordering is http://www.eurekascreams.com/hauntbook2.shtml Thanks again for all the interest!

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X