Customer Complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Complaints

So this past weekend we were very busy. Thats good for us but bad for our guests. Our wait time was 2.5 hours to get inside. We had this posted at the ticket booth. We have plenty of actors in the line entertaining the crowed and most didnt mind the wait but we had this one group extreamly mad. I got a nasty e-mail calling us incompatent and what not. How do you guys deal with this type customer? I tried explaining that all haunts in our area are just as busy and that if they didnt want to wait they could pay $5.00 extra to go to the front of the line, but nothing would satisfy this person. I offered free VIP comp tickets but they rejected them saying they would just burn them. I tried!

sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

I don't know. Some people just can't be pleased. The only complaint I have had all season was one lady complained that we had to many actors.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Customer Complaints

Get this one, we had a customer complain that she purchased a 8:15 reservation and her son has been onsite since 7:30 and she was pissed that he was still in line. She complained at 8:00 that same night.

Some people are just stupid, they think that we should not have a long wait, yet if you rush them through they will compain that is was to short.

If you know you are giving a good show for the money don't sweat it!
      Tony Wohlgemuth,
      Comes up with the fun stuff!
      Kersey Valley, Inc.
      www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Don't worry about it.... we had a woman a few years back who's kid had copies of our previous years tickets and tried to pass them off as ones she bought "online" for that year. The woman had a fit even when we said lets us know who gave you the tickets and we will give you the credit for them. Of course the city officer standing there probably didn't help.... but this woman would not let up, yelling and the whole deal. All because her daughter brought in fake tickets and we should have accepted them. It was our fault we wouldn't accept the fake tickets that her kid wouldn't say where she got to the nice officer.... Some people are just lost in life.... and no one can please them....
        http://www.innerfears.com/
        http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Hey Sean. Congrats on what sounds like a success, although I could have told you you would do OK, cause you have a good haunt!

Anyhow, maybe I am not qualified to really respond cause I am a relative newbie, but as far as complaints, I think that you will always get some complaints, the same way that you will get those that say that your haunt sucked or that it was not scary. You might always approach that 100% satisfaction level, but I am sure there are always those that are just bitter, or cranky or just unable to be pleased. There are also a percentage that will complain just to see if they can get in for free! So all you can do is put on the best show you can, see what the majority are telling you and listen to the majority and try to fix the things you can. Maybe ty to pick up the pace if you can etc...

Best of luck the rest of the season

ron
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

thanks guys for the posts. It gets frustraiting when someone tears your owrk apart. I guess your right you cant always please everyone!

Best of luck to all this year.

(P.S. Ron, Im coming down soon with a few crew to check out your place. Cant wait. I've been hearing good things)

Sean
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Hope you enjoy yourself. I can only hope someday to havea place taht I can have some of the detail other haunts have....

Any way, make sure to id your group so I can say hi and get you into the speedline....
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
              X