No announcement yet.

Creative Visions Delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just created a Youtube account and I'm pasting the code below that was provided me after uploading the file. I hope this works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRT1u3ZzCVo

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The uploaded video is working now. Unfortunately, the video is choppy and you can't tell how in sync the coice track is with the voice. It's actually perfect! The video was also taken with the house lights on. We tried with the "atmospheric" lighting, but it was too dark to capture on video. It looks even more awesome with the haunt lighting! I still can't believe this is run on pneumatic! I thought for sure there would be some sound from the air cylinder. The articulation is so smooth and quiet it's just plain errie how realistic it is! You can't tell, but the character is sitting above the entrance doorway to Raycliff Manor. This is all part of an inside facade. People are LOVING the character! While there captivated and looking up, watching the character, it gives me the perfect opportunity to sneak up on people in line and stand directly behind them just waiting for them to notice me! Great times!!!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I watched the video, but unfortunately, my speakers at work aren't worth a darn, so I couldn't hear him. I will try to watch this evening at home. He looks really great!
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Holy Moly that cool! I want one!!

Who's voice is that, very good voice acting
          Heartstoppers
          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
          www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

The voice is actually done by Mike Fox. You could listen to a sample of his voice talent. Here's a link to Mike's web site, http://www.foxproductions.tv/. Mike is the voice for the Skulltronix product found at www.skulltronix.com. Mike also does work for Ghost Ride. He is one amazingly talented guy!

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
            X