Thanks to The Asylum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to The Asylum!

A huge thank you to Chris Stafford and his crew at the Asylum in Denver! Our crew visited last Wednesday and were very impressed by their show! Some great effects, wonderful actors and a little humor mixed together for an amazing event! Your facade was beautifully done! Unfortunately, the Rockies being in the series has muted attendance in our state a bit, which made for short lines that night, since there was a game. But it was great to visit and experience one of the best haunts in our state! Many of our crew were impressed with the layout and the set design and the fact that they forgot they were traveling through tents.

Congrats on a fantastic show this year, Chris! No doubt you'll be hearing more great things from your customers in the next three days! And don't forget, you're welcome down anytime you can make it!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Yup...The Rockies kinda hurt everyone , but how often is that gonna happen?
    I am coming Sara! But I a coming very slowly, because little pieces keep falling off of me!

Comment

Actually, we weren't hurting too bad on any of the days that they played. It was slower, but it didn't kill us, which was a nice surprise. I'm not a huge Rockies fan, but it was nice to see Colorado in the series. We were definitely a little nervous for the season at first, though.
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
      X