Happy Halloween And 666

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween And 666

I just realized this is my 666 post and it's Halloween! Not planned at all but very cool. Not that it matters though cause once I post something else it will go to 667 and this thread will make no sense. lol

Happy Halloween all

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

What a day to reach 666! Happy belated Halloween!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

An Ex of mine (Who I thought was pretty intelligent?) thought the world WOULD come to an end if someone(anyone at all) sat down and kept writing the numbers 666 over and over........
      Does it get anymore stupid than that?

Eveyone knows the scholars screwed up , the devil's real phone number is 777!
      "Hello, you have reached 777, the devil's number, I can't come to the phone right now because the 777th caller called a few minutes ago and I am busy laying waste to the world as you know as you fritter away your final moments listening to this answering machine!!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, had any purchases at the diner lately that total $6.66? I know you had several last season.
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Thats the Jim Warfield special up at Charlies Bar. Its $6.66 anytime. Even at 3am devils hour, midnight the witching hour and All Hallows Eve. Its a little harder to choke down than the Denny's Grand Slam though. Espessically after eating at Denny's 3 days straight at Transworld Chicago.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X