Haunters that have real haunted house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunters that have real haunted house

I am going to try to do an article for the latest Haunt World Magazine. On real haunted houses. People that run a commercial haunt that is really haunted by ghosts. I have ran one, I know Jim Warfields is haunted. But to do this article I need to know more people that have had strange experiences or things happen in there haunt to make them think its really haunted. You can reply here or pm me. I am gonna try to go on a tour of these haunts if they are in about a 2 to 3 state range of Missouri. I am going on a ghost hunt more or less. Doing a full investigation, pictures, recording ect. So if you have a real haunted house and want to be in this article contact me please. And please only serious hauntings need to inquire thankyou.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Haunted Haunted House

Hello i'm Dean Stephens Owner of the Nightmare Haunted House In Lexington Ky. We have had tons of paranormal activity in our Haunt. A lot of it may be due to most of the materials that we built it with came from a known haunted house. you see i am also a member of Kentucky Paranormal Investigations (KPI) and the materials came from a house we used to investigate. We were offered the materials before they tore down the house. a list of occurances that happened at the haunted house is on our web page www.2scary.com and theres a link there to the KPI site as well. the materials came from the house on the Greendale investigation page. we had a few actors that seen things and refused to come back to work or wouldn't go into certain areas. We do investigations at the haunted house from time to time. It has made some non believers into believers.

Dean
    www.2scary.com

Comment

Thanks Cooper fan I sent you a pm. Haunted Items that is definately a different spin on things. I asked you more in your pm. Anybody else have a real haunted houses I need to know. Please post here or pm me.
      Thanks,
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Our old building was haunted. We used it only in 1996 and 97.
        Our local NBC affiliate did a special a few years back, "ghosts of the tristae area"
        that aired in westaren PA, West Virginia and eastern ohio, and we were featured in that.

finally after 10 years of being out of there, it looks like I'll be selling it, and ending that night mare.

happy to chat if you need me.

castleb@pulsenet.com
        724-632-3242
        Gravely MacCabre
        aka Ricky Dick
        Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
        and
        Midnight Monster Hop
        Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
        www.castleblood.com
        www.midnightmonsterhop.com
        www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
        Lifetime achievement award winner
        International Costumers Guild

Comment

Damon, The couch you were on that night is a very old piece of furniture, my Great-Grandmother had one just like it , except covered in blue material instead of red when I was 3 years old.
          It's probably about a 1940 piece of furniture, maybe it is haunted?
          It's still there in my front room.

A man I knew quite well told me about the time his Father ,the farmer, asked him to plow a piece of land they had never cultivated before.
          As Bert and his brother Bill were both on the tractor that day, plowing that small valley, indian bones began popping up out of the ground!
          Nobody guessed that an Indian burial ground was located in a valley!
          They gathered up one complete skeleton (it still had some feathers and beads on it) and donated it to the Savanna, Illinois high school. Their teams were always called "The Indians".
          It only spent about a month on display in the school's trophy case.
          Maybe the skeleton was waiting for the moon to get full, to help him to burn the school down!
          That is when Savanna lost their school 1958, a month after the skeleton laid there on display!

i have heard and read about "brand new houses" that are "Haunted", but then they have a whole bunch of Great-Grandma's furniture in the basement!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This is some great info guys! Anyone else please post a little but save the juicy stuff for a pm. I want the article to be fresh! Thanks again. I will be contacting everyone sometime next week!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X