• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viva Haunt Vegas Tour Info

ViVa Haunt Vegas!
    Sunday March 16th.
    Busses start leaving the Sand Expo at 6:30 PM
    Last bus leaves the attraction at 11:00 PM
    Cost is $50.00 per person in advance, $60.00 day of event.

The Tour will include 2 Trailer Haunts, an outdoor graveyard, an indoor attraction, food and drink.

Haunts include:
    Haunted Mansion
    Morbid Clown Manor
    Outdoor Graveyard
    Mystery House- indoor attraction
    Access to a Trailer Haunt that is under construction.

Refreshments include:
    Southwest Buffet
    2 drink tickets for: beer, wine, margaritas, Randy's Famous Punch, soda or water
    (moderately priced additional tickets will be available)

Additional surprises are being planned, some may be revealed prior, some may stay surprises (hey it's Vegas!)

ViVa Haunt Vegas is sponsored by:
    Haunted Enterprises
    R&J Productions
    HauntWorld
    TransWorld
    Click-N-Print

A website will be created very soon and you can start buying tickets.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

That sounds like fun!
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Sounds like it should be a fun time!

I'll be going as long as it is affordable!

There are so many other cool things to do and see in Vegas! Hopefully that doesn't pull too many people from the tour.

I hope it goes great for you Randy and Rich!!! See you guys at the show!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

well i might have to change my return plans for this!!
        damn kids why do they have to have birthdays; i havnt had one for years you woud think they would understand.
        The Care Taker
        John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

CareTaker,
          Maybe we'll do a Tour T-Shirt and you can bring them one for their birthday!!!!

Hey Dan, thing of it this way, most shows are around a $100, most do not include a drink. By early and it costs you $50. That includes the tour, a SW Buffet and 2 drink tickets. Additional tickets will be reasonable ($1-2). So you get a DINNER SHOW for half the price!!

Sure we don't have a Circ type acrobats, but if you tip some of my actors I'm sure they could do a couple round-offs or back bends!!!! My challenge is to get you away from the bar long enought to even SEE the haunts!!!

Everyone that did the last tour had a BLAST! Our goal is to have fun!!

The web site should be active by the first of the week. We'll announce it.
          www.vegashaunttour.com

ViVa Haunt Vegas!!
          R&J Productions
          Las Vegas, NV
          www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Sounds like a good time.

Let us kow when the webistes up.

Comment

T Shirts for the haunt tour and any other free give aways hint hint larry would be great! I will be there, Im always wanting to tour trailer haunts anyway and Rich yours really have nice looking facades and I like how they are comepletely mobile ect. Where do you set up for your show now? Will it be in the usual spot or somewhere else? Maybe a raffle for some cool items would be an idea too?!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

yah i have always been good to them rug rats, and i did not get to go to the Calhaunts Convergence so i need a vacation and since i just bought them all an Ipod video and nice docing station i think he will have to give me a break. maybee i will run it buy him and see how he reacts if he drops dead then i know im good to go if he wines then i by him some chesse if he crys some tissues problem solved see you there!!!LOL
                The Care Taker

Comment

How about checking out Haunted Enterprises studio?

I would personally enjoy a trip to Randy's studio at Haunted Enterprises. Is that possible on the tour or outside of it?

I would like to see where the fun stuff comes from. A Willy Wonka type tour where the snozz berries taste like snozz berries.

Can't wait for the tour, keep us posted.
                  Mooo or Booo, what ever suits your fancy

Comment

I think that would be cool too! Anything haunted house related. If Haunted Enterprises would be gracious enough to allow us all a tour that would be great!
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Part of the Tour will be through what Randy is calling the "Mystery House". It was an indoor haunt he was comissioned to build for a private enity. This will actually be set up in Randy's warehouse.

The story behind the how and why of this "Mystery Haunt" is actually quite interesting. Randy has agreed to release as many details as he can, he is under a specific non-disclosure contract. I will write an article about it for the next Hauntworld Magazine.

Randy is also in the process of rebuilding and redesigning a trailer haunt. That attraction will be available as a walk through so you can view the construction process.

The Haunts for this tour are all Randy's of Haunted Enterprises. My Haunts, The Asylum and Hotel Fear are in storage. The location does not permit public access. I am working towards being able to tour mine next year, to the tour remains fresh!

While Randy and I are head to head competitors during Halloween, we are working together to provide this tour for the industry. The auction is another of our competitors yet we are doing what we can to make sure it too is a success. Our goal is that you have a good time while you visit our city. The "tools" will be provided. Anyone who DOESN'T have a good time can only blame himself!

More details will follow. Post any questions you need answered!

ViVa Haunt Vegas!!
                      R&J Productions
                      Las Vegas, NV
                      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

so is there a link to pre order for this tour yet or is it still in the works?

thanks in advance for the help
                        The Care Taker

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Productions View Post
                          The web site should be active by the first of the week. We'll announce it.
                          www.vegashaunttour.com
                          I haven't seen any updates. When will the website be online?
                          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Working...
                          X