Real Chainsaw attacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Chainsaw attacker

Did anyone hear about this. A homeless man in New Bloomfield attacked 4 people in a homeless shelter with a knife and a chainsaw. 2 were critical and the other two were released. A little to real and scary if you ask me!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

About 20 years ago

there was a little blurb in our weekly paper's police wrapup about a bar patron chasing another down the street with a chainsaw. There were no details about the result, and I always wondered what happened. It is a scary weapon but unwieldy, and it doesn't seem like it would be very effective.

Comment

Never heard a thing about it until now.
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

I read about it on foxnews... anytime chainsaw and attack are in the same heading - i must have a look! I think it just proves that the more difficult and violent the weopon, the more insane the person.
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

So now the bidding war will begin, all you haunts want a real chainsaw attacker!
          Check the gas, check the chain oil, all ready to go!
          Anybody hear who is agent might be?
          Anyone ever thought what would happen to the haunt business if such an attack ever took place (for real) in a haunted attraction?
          If Herman Mudgett were alive today.......it might still take several years for them to catch him!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Turns out this guy was sent to this homeless shelter from St. Louis. And he was like mental. And they was trying to teach him a trade and had him cutting wood. Yikes! Not a good combo!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Oh more interesting news on this. This guy was at Larry Rices homeless shelter! For those of you who say who the Hell is Larry Rice he is a well known t.v and Radio Evangelist in Missouri. He helps all kinds of homeless and poor people. Its really too bad this guy did what he did. But evidently this guy needed to be on heavy medication and wasnt. Mainly because of health insurance not covering things ect. Its really bad this happened to innocent people.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X