Screech selling costumes?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screech selling costumes?!

I happened to catch part of a show on VH1 last night called Top 25 Teen stars or whatever, and one of their featured teens was Dustin Diamond of Saved by the Bell fame. He mentioned in his interview that he owns a costume business called Blue Skull (or somthing like that ) and they sell halloween masks and costumes...Does anyone know anything about this? They even showed him sculpting a mask, which at first glance didnt look too great but....anyways just wondered if anyone knew he did this on the side.
    Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
    [n8 creative studios]

As far as I know it's Boo Skull but the website (booskull.com) has been under construction forever. Maybe there is something in the works but who knows.
    Steve Verdino
    (Show-Me! The Clown)

Haunted Connection
    www.hauntedconnection.com

Dream Reapers
    www.dreamreapers.com

Comment

I Too actually have heard of something in the works for BOOSKULL and have even seen one of the sculpts they were working on first hand....... but that was awhile back. All you need to get started in this business is a little talent, a bit of desire and awole lot of money!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

i dont know did screech have any of that!LOL
        last i heard his car was being repo
        oh and we can not forget he never did loose the wieght on that wieght loss show he did.

oh well my kids loved the sitcome he was on so he must have something going for him.

enojy all
        The Care Taker
        John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Dustin is into Halloween pretty big I guess. I met him at Transworld a few years ago. You all might have too. I guess the guy is trying to make a living like all of us. I guess he is still doing standup comedy too.?
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Depending on which tabloid you read, Dustin Diamond has been THISCLOSE to declaring bankruptcy for a couple of years now, so I wouldn't count on seeing that website up and running anytime soon. And as far as the costumes go, after hearing about some of his certain videotaped exploits, if you buy anything, I'd suggest getting it drycleaned first...
            "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Ya he had some video out I had heard too? Just like that kid from the toy I guess w Richard Pryor in it. LOL! Poor Screech!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X