No announcement yet.

OK everyone who is in and who is out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alrighty BBE will be at TW booth 5050, nothing like waiting until the last minute to get crap organized. Jason we could have had the booth directly next to you, but our rep recommended against it, saying that everyone requested not to be next to you guys......WTH something about the smell? regardless see you in VEGAS!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

• Beating a dead bird!

I know that you all are much smarter than I but......

If what Larry is saying is true then everyone will go to the tradeshows on Sunday and Monday and be gone that night.

But what if we are going to the Seminars.... aren't they going at the same time the tradeshow is going? Is there a lap over that I did not know about? Will all those people going to the seminars miss the excitement in the tradeshow until tuesday? And then we will all hear crickets and snoring as we walk through the tradeshow on tuesday?

I am a newbie to Transworld but it just isn't lining up.

Ryan
      "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
      - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

• ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,,,ZZZZZZZZZZ UM WHATS THAT!!!!!

Hey, Ryan
        I am sure there will be plenty of action on the show floor, just remember how big this show is!!! thousands of people will still be walking around, however alot of vendors will be chewing on there nails down to the knuckle(that includes me) by the way they are being legally raped, for example 1 chair=$35.00, 1 three foot long table $35.00 or w/ table skirt=$80.00, and a whole lot more, i could go on and on, however on the positive side we are there for the growth of this industry, just like you !! and even with all of my bitching i hope to see you in vegas!!!!!!

Just some random dude,

Jason Blaszczak
        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

• There will be plenty of people there on Monday, just not as many as Sunday. Bottom line is this though... the vendors are not going ANYWHERE! So you can join us on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wed.

We'll be there with the lights on!!!! LOL

I think there will be a lot of people there on Monday, and everyone there on Sunday. It doesn't really matter what day you come even if its Tuesday afternoon. The vendors will be there no matter what.

If you own a haunt you have no choice but to come to this show and we look forward to seeing you!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Jason, where does the line start to get in on that legal Raping of screamline studios........ One of my minions wants in, HE said HE thinks youre PURTY!
            Dont worry jason what Happens in VEGAS............. Stays in VEGAS!!!!
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

• i'll be attending. actually, it's been a loooong time since i've been to transworld and a few years back since i've ben to vegas. all i have to say is that i'm greatly looking forward to the change. vegas can be fun for all, there are free shows on the strip, warm weather, and much much more. sidenote: does anyone know if you can bring backpacks in?

Comment

• Turbidite Manor

Not that anybody cares, but I'll be there... with my new partners, Fratelli Studios. We are serious and looking for good stuff. I am saddened that some of you are not coming and I will not get to meet you in person.
                Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
                Haunted Nashville
                Turbidite Manor

Comment

• I feel a little bad that some people aren't coming to this show. You are really going to miss something. I have spoken to many vendors and it looks like many of us are working extremely hard to make this show as impressive as possible.
                  There is alot of new and innovative work to be seen at this show this year.
                  And I know several other vendors have some pretty cool stuff brewing.
                  Abracadaver's werewolf suit, spookywoodsfx suits, Edge designs has something you don't want to miss. The work coming out of our shop this season is hopefully something you don't want to miss seeing in person. I wish I could say more, but I would rather see your jaw fall off in person. I promise you will see some people jump when they walk past our booth this year.
                  We are in Booth 8808 and you can look for the Giant Blood Splat in the sky as always.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com
                  www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                  www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                  www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

• Hmmmm

Well I guess we will all be there.....too smell the place up!!!

Damn only thing is??? No Dream Reapers this year.
                    I will actually have time to enjoy the show!
                    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

• Hey Ken,

Are you staying out of trouble you crazy some bitch???? all us haunted house folks need to keep a good eye on you!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                      SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

• Hey Kevin

Does it piss you off even just a little bit that people (our friends) will not attend the show??? Because of finances, The fact is, you have great new products coming out and some people will not see them, granted they will see them at other shows but its never like the first time.. I wish you the best of luck at this show and I hope you kickass to there cheeks fall off!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

• I have been selling featured banners for our WORLD FAMOUS haunt directory all WEEK and LAST week... just ask the haunters! LOL

So this gives me the chance to ask people are they coming, how many, etc.

I talked to one guy for example who said he's skipping this year, to another who said he was skipping it but is sending someone to take pictures and look stuff over to another guy who said he's flying out 10 on his staff at a huge cost.

Almost EVERYONE I talked to said they're coming.

Overall what I think you're going to see is most people coming just not with a truck load of people in arm tow... I know the attendance will be down but most of that attendance loss will come from all the extra people the haunts would bring with them. Is that a bad thing? Not at all. The check books will still be there, and if you're a vendor what else do you care about?

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Lets hope you are RIGHT Larry!

Comment

• Thanks Jason,
                              But honestly,
                              I am not worried.
                              This industry is very cyclical, and it always will be. You will have ups and downs regardless of what you do.
                              But if you keep pushing to be bigger and better than the year before your customers see it and know you are the vendor to buy from.
                              They just want to know you will be here to support them and your products.
                              Even if you don't sell as much as you would like, which I don't think will be a problem in Vegas, if you did your best then that is all that you can expect of yourself.

I take great pride in our work, and I am happy to say so does everyone who works for us. Work is really a joy right now. I get so much out of finishing a piece and wearing it or seeing it in action. And that is what it is about.
                              Usually, our sales are just an indication of what people think of the work.
                              If they don't like it, they don't buy it. So, then you change it.
                              What else can you do.
                              Last edited by Gore Galore; 02-21-2008, 08:05 AM.
                              Kevin R. Alvey
                              info at gore-galore.com
                              www.gore-galore.com
                              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

• Hmmm

Jason? Why do people have to keep an eye on me?
                                I promise to behave.....and if i break my promise......They will see me on the news!
                                Cause when I finally snap.......it is going to be awesome!!!!

No really I made a few promises to be on my best behavior while in Vegas........

Ummm I need to get off this computer.....looks like some lightning cloud just rolled over my office.....
                                Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
                                X