Our little goofy video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our little goofy video

We had a free afternoon and so a bunch of us got together before the Superbowl and shot this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ntKpTbJsM
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

That was FUN!
    A Zombie snowball fight where none of them can even come close with their throwing would be funny too...wait, that's just like the way I threw snowballs, forget it.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That is too funny Jim. It took 5 takes for my little girl to hit me. She must have taken throwing lessons from Favre. LOL! Oh no I didnt!!!!

Comment

Fun

The idea that snowmen have brains to eat is funny. I like all the kids running and screaming in the beginning too.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Good Job dirk!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ntKpTbJsM
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

That was indeed a great job! In case you guys didn't know you can actually post your youtube videos right into this field.

you click on that you tube logo and then you take the embed code, which is at the end of the video a bunch of letters bunched together and stick that between the [] after you hit the you tube logo.

Does anyone understand? LOL

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I like it!!!! Looked like a great hill for sledding too....

Good job,

Allan

Comment

LMAO! i loved it!

my fave part was when the dude hit the girl with his head and she like FLEW off the ground! good actor, that little girl! i wanna watch that part over and over again!
                  ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
                  Connellsville, PA

Comment

LOVE IT!!! All I can Say...LOVE IT!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments and thanks larry for posting. I tried , but could not understand how to do what you did.

The viudeo was fun and it is always a good idea to try to get the actors together in the off season for "Team building"

Comment

Do it again, do it again.
                        Hehehe
                        I needed that.
                        Kevin R. Alvey
                        info at gore-galore.com
                        www.gore-galore.com
                        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thats was great, very very funny. I liked it.

Comment

Very cool, I needed that too, a smile on my face. Man it looks cold were your at !
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

LOL, naw it was a balmy 35 or so. God, I have lived in Wisconsin WAY too long. 35 is balmy. Seriously some wicked weather in the midwest this winter. Tornados in January, -30 wind chills, freezing rain and snow. Lots of snow. And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but another winter storm sliding into Wisconsin as I speak...

Comment

Working...
                              X