Way to go Giants!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Giants!!!

I was cheering on the Giants and happy they beat the Patriots!

Way to go Giants!!!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I was rooting for the Pats... oh well, maybe next year! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I agree Larry, I was thrilled the Giants won and with the way Eli stepped up and Brady was put down, repeatedly!

The Pats got their just desserts for their cheating, finally!

Allan

Comment

I'm just glad the whole thing is over, we had 600,000 for the golf tourny, plus an additional 275,00 for the Bowl, this town has been a mess! We decorated a party for ESPN and they brought in the Richard Petty racing team, no expense spared! Now we can get on with our lives!! By the way, great job Giants, the press ignored Eli all week in favor of butt chinned Brady, put a diaper on it!!
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

congrats

My hats off to the Giants Defense, what a butt kicking, Eli should share the MVP with the Patriot DB's, and Belichik should be ashamed of his classless act of walking off early.

Comment

I'm happy for Eli winning the MVP, he really did deserve it after all these years he has been torn up by the press, and glad the Giants won. Especially after the final snap when Belichik walked off the field. For him to do something like that on the highest stage in all professional sports is just ridiculous.
            Last edited by Jordan24; 02-04-2008, 11:53 AM.
            Jordan Renda
            www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

I was really thinking that the Giants were gonna choke on that last series. The Packers should be kicking themselves seeing what could have been. On the other hand, would they have been able to step up? Oh well, I am very happy for any Giant fans out there......
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I'm not really into sports. But I'm glad everyone is happy who ever won.
                ~Bill Mlinac
                The Deadland Haunted House
                www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

A nail biter for sure, I'm happy for Eli, now maybe the press will stop talking about his brother. Pats coach... NO CLASS!!!
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                  X