• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Customer Survey

1.) "When did you realise that you were afraid in The Ravens Grin Inn?"

answer:" When I thought that you must be very crazy, Jim."

2.) When did you realise this?

answer: "When I was in the first room." (Living room)

3.) What made you realise that I was craZY?"

ANSWER: "When you began talking."

4.) "What was it that I said that made you believe that I was crazy?"

I don't remember...may I go home now?

Yes, this is played here for a joke, but over the years I have had a fair number tell me (eventually) that they were very scared after coming into the front room and I began my little show for them.
    I would like to find out, figure out, exactly how this was achieved, especially since I am not trying to do this!
    I remember some of the haunters on this board confessed that they were afraid here, often in the front room....would you blab about your fears that you felt here just to help me to figure this out?
    This was told to me again just a week ago by a woman who used to run a haunt half-way across the country from here. She took alot of pride in having the scariest haunt in her college town as told to her by her customers who ranted and raved about her show.
    I am not trying to really scare anyone that is a customer of mine, but somehow it still often happens?
    How?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim,
    Through our prior discussions( and even tho I haven't been to your event,yet)
    my first guess would be because your place is actually a haunted, haunted place.
    The idea of even walking into a place with that reputation, coupled by the extravgant detailed storytelling, the look of the place and a crazy who is relating the events, well, I would be inclined to suggest that is the why.
    Its not a matter of how... just a why.
    Like any fantastic haunted attraction...its the beginning that sets our guests up for the outcome.
    Sandy

www.thehorrorteller.com
    www.scarecrowvillage.com
    info@thehorrorteller.com

Comment

Speed-a-bump bad! Speed-a-bump bad!
      -------------------------------
      http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

Jim, when you had the four of us walk into that large steel drum, I think it was a old boiler or something and you closed the door behind us and locked it and walked away. I was thinking, thats it hes nuts and were going to die. It was nice of you to come back and let us out..lol.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
        X