I need to know this ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to know this ASAP!

I have a source that needs black and white makeup as soon as possible.

Any suggestions please let me know!!!

Thanks,

Mr. Haunt

Do you mean black light make-up? Because you should be able to get black and white make-up at any costume shop.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I found some, so thanks or the help!

Mr. Haunt

Comment

I was once hired on as the makeup Artist, actor manager for a large Haunted attraction in MI. I get there and they show me my makeup area, I ask whats my Makeup budget , they say OH we got plenty of makeup, GREAT! they point me to the MAKEUP closet, upon opening it I find boxes and boxes of cheap Black and white creme makeup, nothing else. I ended up convincing them that wasnt going to cut it and that we would need more elaborate makeup schemes for the Haunt...... with a very minimal makeup Budget we were able to create the most realistic characters the haunt had ever seen, and they set a Record on attendance and profits for the year. Black and white makeup..... what were they thinking...... look at me Im a ghost.....fear me........ oooOOOOoooo
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Sorry but this is not for a haunt!

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Makeup Supplier

Hi Mr. Haunt and Everyone,

In the future if you need makeup supplies or advice (or other items), please give me a call at 614-451-0715 or email me at Columbus@CostumeHolidayHouse.com. I'd be happy to help! You can check out our online store at www.CostumeHolidayHouse.com.

Thanks,
            Neena
            Neena Collins | MidOhio Productions

Midwest Haunters Convention
            June 3-5, 2011 Columbus, Ohio
            www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

NEENA! Nice to see you!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
              X