Sponcsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponcsorship

Question, I am currently trying to do research on sponsors for this years haunt. We are thinking about a local pizza place and some other stores. I've never done anything like this and don't have any idea on what to do. I'm thinking, do I put together a package to offer these local stores. Like a $2,000 package will get you this and that. $5,000 will get you this and that plus more. How do you go about it? Thanks
    ~Bill
    The Deadland
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

sponser ???

I thought about it to but I was worrid about losing the spooky atmosphere. My home town has a event called Christmas in the park . People and companys use lights do make a christmas scene in the park and people pay to drive throught it. But its like a huge commercial now, the company signs are bigger than the christmas scene and attendance has dropped significantly!

Comment

People just need "New & Different" for their entertainment, I doubt that the sponser's signs made the event shrivel...unless "Snydly Whiplash,s House of Erratic, Habitual Mortal Sins" was the sponser?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Might havd a different form of sponsorship, such as the sponsor's names printed on the tickets and being good for coupons to their store or running a booth in the midway section?
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Sponsorship Info

Go out and buy some commercial space on the radio. Then go to your sponsors, pizza place, used car lots, etc. and tell them this is the current package I'm putting together. Then tier your sponsorship packages, i.e. Title Sponsor will have first rights on all tickets, mentioned in on-air promos, etc. The Second Tier can sponsor and portion of your event and can place posters/other discount coupons. This way you can have your sponsors pay for your marketing plus make a little cash on the upside

Comment

Vendor/sponsor advice

People are so used to product placement nowadays, I seriously doubt that anyone would stop going to something because of the sponsor. It could, if the haunt kicks ass, make the vendor more popular than it was before. The owner of our haunt had certain packages for placement on the posters and different sizes of banners, plus since we had a "vendor" area, there were discountesd vendor spots so they could sell their stuff. Just make sure you pick sponsors that are relevant to your customer base (usually teenagers) and that can see making a profit from your promotion. Energy drinks, pizza places, arcades, movie theaters and local "hangouts" are very good sponsors.
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
            X