Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Haunted Wisconsin for Visitor's Choice Awards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Haunted Wisconsin for Visitor's Choice Awards!

I want to publicly thank Haunted Wisconsin for taking the time conduct a poll of it's visitors and listing Burial Chamber Haunted Complex as the winner of the most awards!

Thanks to the hard work and dedication of the owners, Haunted Wisconsin allows customers to recognize the efforts of my staff and crew.

To see the awards, click here: http://www.hauntedwisconsin.com/visi...e/winners_html

Thanks Jennifer and Andy!

Matt
    Burial Chamber Haunted Complex
    The Midwest's Largest Haunted Complex

Home of:
    • Adrenaline Haunted House
    • Insanity Haunted House
    • Phobia Haunted Woods
    • The Last Ride Burial Simulator

http://www.BurialChamber.com

I've been talking to a lot of Wisconsin haunts lately about banner ads... I know EVERYONE thinks the WORLD of HauntedWisconsin.com.

They do a fantastic job for haunts in Wisconsin just like Adam for HauntedIllinois.com. Both of these websites are very valuable websites for haunts in those areas.

I've talked to Jennifer before and feel she only has the haunts best interest in mind... kudos to her.

I'm glad to hear they take the time out to actually visit the haunts, and allow the haunts your state to vote on them.

That is awesome!

Kudos to Burial Chamber for winning all of those awards. I would have to say that ANY award for best haunt in the state should be determined by the folks at Haunted Wisconsin since they have the pulse of the state.

Any other claims to being the best in your state, are just talk!

Getting an award by the best Wisconsin haunted house website has to be like getting THE OSCAR! Kudos to you!!!

Kudos to the other haunts in Wisconsin who won awards as well. I noticed one haunt that didn't win any awards that runs around claiming he was voted best in the state... yeah right.

I think this list sets the record straight!!!!

I know ALL of the haunts in Illinois look forward to Adams visit because they want his opinion as well. Both of these sites are important to those states!!!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Congrats on being awarded the best in so many catagories Matt. Of course, being able to work on your haunt year round has its advantages, compared to those of us that have to put up out haunt in 25 days and take it down in 15. Oh well, I will keep plugging along and hopefully someday be able to get a year round place....
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Dirk,

I have two different events, one that is set up prior to the season and well then The Darkness. I know how you feel trust me... its rough. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get to the level of a year around haunt, without just tons and tons of hard work, millions of around the clock hours, and so on. Its rough for sure!!! Year around haunts will always have an advantage!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Tell me about it, going through a haunt like Terror, or Burial or seeing footage of some of these other haunts can really make one intimidated. All I can try to do to try to put on as good of a show as I can, save my pennies, and hope that someday, I can afford to rent or build or buy
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Ron, although I didn't get a chance to go to your show last year, you've definitely been challenged with some tough obstacles. Namely TIME!!!

Thanks Ron and Larry for the pats on the back. Many hours of work have gone into our place and it always feels good to get the good feedback.

It would be completely impossible to try to set up our place with four attractions in only a month. I suppose it could be done, but we'd be talking some serious $$'s, and of course, the challenge of storing it all...I give you guys a lot of credit!

Home of:
            • Insanity Haunted House
            • Phobia Haunted Woods

Comment

Right, right, right! No way I could set up a haunted house in a month or two and make October!
              I have invested tremendous amounts of mostly myself, my sweat, and aching back to accomplish what I have and I have always been in awe of those of you who do the "gypsy-act" of assembly and tare-down each season.
              Maybe the haunt awarding may wish to consider this as a difference when judging haunts, I know the customers probably wouldn't know or realise but the guys doing this incredible work would appreciate the acknowledgement.
              Congratulations!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Congrats Matt on the award. You put on a good event this year. When I was there I didn't get achance to meet with you or hang...but it was top notch.

Ron don't beat yourself up too much. You had a GREAT show this year even with time. THe entire night I hung out there, was fun, the rooms were impressive wit the time you had, and you really brought it up more levels than the previous show you had. So you are learning and working a gameplan to get it up and great in your time alotted.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks Jonathon. Make sure you give yourself a bit of time to hang out next time!

Home of:
                  • Insanity Haunted House
                  • Phobia Haunted Woods

Comment

Working...
                  X