Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 cadillac eureka hearse for sale

1985 Cadillac Eureka Hearse

I am the second owner of this hearse. I bought it directly from a mortuary in long beach about a year ago to promote my haunted attraction. The hearse its self has a v8 engine. Took it right to the mechanic the second I bought it. They replaced the radiator and power steering pump and gave it a great tune up(replaced all spark plugs). Also replaced muffler and exhaust. Passed Ca smog check with flying colors. The hearse runs like a champ, it only has 51,000 original miles and for the last 6 years it has been a back up hearse for that mortuary. The original paint it in good condition for its age (definitely garaged). The black top is also in great shape and is not faded, although there are a couple barley noticeable small rips on the top from what the first owner said was a garage door accident. The interior is spotless and is in great shape for its age (color is navy blue). All electrical stuff work like power windows, stock radio, lights front and back, all gauges, interior lights, ect. Only thing currently not working is the power doors. There also is a real wood casket that is included with the car. Last but not least is the aftermarket things I have added. Skull hood emblem that opens mouth when driving. Skull door lock knobs, fake flower setup for the casket, new. Car is located in chino, Ca 91710
    Asking $4500 obo
    Call Kyle @ (909)262-9507
    Attached Files
    Kyle Nadeau
    Sinister Intentions Haunted Attractions
    Owner and Operator of Field of Screams the Haunted Stadium
    www.HauntedStadium.com
    HauntedStadium@live.com

$3500 final offer
    Last edited by sinisterintentions; 02-23-2008, 11:23 AM.
    Kyle Nadeau
    www.HauntedStadium.com
    HauntedStadium@live.com

Comment

im interested to know, are the letters decals attached to the side or are they painted on?

Comment

They are Vinyl decals and will peal right off.
        Kyle Nadeau
        www.HauntedStadium.com
        HauntedStadium@live.com

Comment

The car is SOLD
          Kyle Nadeau
          www.HauntedStadium.com
          HauntedStadium@live.com