Lifesize Zombie Puppets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifesize Zombie Puppets

Here is our new "Bunrakboo Puppetry Illusions".
    We can take any one of our 20 My Pet Zombies and turn them into a lifesize live action zombie. It is a new twist on an old idea, the Dot room effect.
    Several static zombies in a room with 1 or 2 bunrakboo puppets. The customers will think they are all just fake zombies until the puppet jumps and lunges at them. Screams will most certainly come out of their mouths. I guarantee it. And add the Scream Cube for an even better effect.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Very cool, does it come with the black out clothing for the actor?
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

That is AWESOME!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Another great piece!!
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com
        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

thanks for the nice complements.
          I am glad you like them. I am happy about the fact that we can turn anyone of our 20 zombies into a live action puppet. But the other cool thing is we can dress them anyway a buyer wants. If you want a redneck, a doctor, miner, pirate, etc... It doesn't matter what. You can even send us the costume for it and we will dress it for you.

And we do have custom made Velvet Body suits with gloves sewn right into them and a zipper back. It also comes with a full face hood. They are Stretch for comfort and high quality fabrics that breathe.

Velvet is well known to be the best fabric to blend into darkness.

Not everyone will think they need the body suit so we won't be including them into the cost of the puppet. It will be purchased separately, but I will highly recommend them along with the Scream Cube.
          Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-02-2008, 05:19 PM.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Now,
            I am a little surprised by something. I really thought we would get more responses to this video etc... We already have about 200 views but no comments or very few comments to the post.
            If people don't see the potential to really make your customers completely jump out of their skin something is wrong.

I am completely serious about this. No animation could ever match the scare potential of a piece like this. It just looks like a static prop or an animation but has the benefit of an actors timing. And the fact the customer knows it is NOT real. It makes the customer do all the work. They are investing an expectation into your show, and they are wrong everytime which will always make the scare successful.

I look forward to seeing how people respond to it at Transworld.
            I am sure we will get some passerbyers to jump out of their skin.
            Honestly, that is my favorite part about the tradeshows.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin I agree, Sometimes people seem to miss out on the big picture, Im sure these puppets will do GREAT!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Kevin, I did the bad thing of not ordering from you last season -
                But I plan on making it up to you in 2008! Love the Zombie Puppet...

Look forward to seeing you and your team at TW!

Todd

Comment

Kevin, don't sweat it. I'm sure you'll get the orders at TW! I presented this exact idea to Tony a couple seasons ago (for Spookywoods) but ran out of time with the foam sculpting and monster makin'. I think it looks great!

Comment

thanks guys for the support.

Oh, I think it will do ok too.
                    i just thought I would be able to see some excitement from the buyers who view this forum.

I was just worried that people would not get it. But I think the video gets the idea across pretty well. I am just looking forward to using it in a haunt and getting video of customers reactions.
                    And you know this is right up our alley.
                    Puppets and costumes will always be how we keep Gore alive!
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Totally! I think the TW Blues and Economy flux has people less talkative!

Looking forward to hitting your booth in 2 weeks!

Keep up the great work!

Comment

I think it's an awesome idea Kevin and looks great. Maybe everyone is just sleeping alot in preperation for TW.
                        Brian Warner
                        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

It is a neat concept. But I have seen it done on a Michael Jackson Concert Video. They did the same thing with like Bucky type skeletons when they did the song thriller. It works and in the dark really well. Even if you painted them florescent colors and used blacklights for a very toxic look maybe the puppeteer wouldnt show up as well. Its definately a good scare. If your not expecting it. Thriller thrill the night. And no one save you from the beast about to stike. You know its thiller. LOL! Sorry!
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks Brian,

Damon,
                            Not to worry.
                            I never claimed to come up with the concept. As the name indicates it is based on "Bunraku". This is a 16th Century Japanese art of puppetry. We didn't develop the idea. Just applied it in another way.

So, you don't have to apologize.
                            And I always wanted to do a zombie puppet ever since I saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre II years ago. The reason I haven't done it until now was just being so involved in the big guys.

And thank for reminding me of thriller. I better go watch the dvd.
                            Kevin R. Alvey
                            info at gore-galore.com
                            www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

I am happy to announce we will have a new DVD to GIVE AWAY with our NEW catalog this year at the tradeshows.
                              We didn't do a catalog last season because we thought the DVD would be enough. We received alot of complaints we didn't do a catalog. So, this year we will have both.
                              So, thank you for the feedback. Without customer's feedback how would you know anything.
                              Kevin R. Alvey
                              info at gore-galore.com
                              www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X