ZomBEENIE Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZomBEENIE Babies

Yes its true, the created minds at BodyBag Entertainment have produced yet another Baby Item, why Babies you may ask, well let me tell you, the ultimate violation in life is to VIOLATE BABYS!!!!! Available in 3 styles to accomadate your haunt actress! Got a Lab or autopsy room, give your actress a Autopsy Al ZomBeeniebaby, Is your female killer klowne missing that extra edge, Giver her a ZomBeenieBaby KLOWNE, everybody loves Babys and everybody loves a Klowne, soooo you cant go wrong with this combo, and for those of you that need something just a little more twisted, grab a siamesetwin ZomBeenieBaby!
    Heck Buy the SET, and save money!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Rob,
    You are really screwed up.
    I think I like it!!!!!!!!!!hahaha
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

kevin I think we are ALL screwed up, thats what Makes this stuff WORK!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I need a set - How much? And I guess you will be premiering them at TW?

Comment

I got the one in the above picture in the center. Back when it was in the pyrotype stage.
          I goota say, this thing is better in person and just love it. You guys put out some wild stuff I have to say.
          Heres the one I got, binging cuddled and loved!
          Sorry Rob, the dog played with it cause I left it out, thats why the burlap is pulled off it some.
          Still....one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by scareshack View Post
            Sorry Rob, the dog played with it cause I left it out, thats why the burlap is pulled off it some.
            Still....one of my favorites.

The doggy was loving the babie!

Comment

Bad Dog Bad Dog, ma git my gun! But seriously Glad to see the baby held up under a vicious dog mauling! GREAT TESTIMONY!
              ZOMBEENIEBABYS fun for the entire family even THE DOG!

Comment

Working...
              X