Incredible News... Read On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible News... Read On

Several things to report... fasten your seat belts. The only place you get news like this is Hauntworld.com.

1) Unit 70 is shipping NEW product to be displayed at the Circus Circus Auction. Most of Unit 70's new product will be on display on the Circus Circus Auction. Soooo... if you want to see what their new stuff will look like so you can place orders YOU BETTER BE AT THE CIRCUS CIRCUS AUCTION on Monday at 5pm. This is nearly confirmed.

The auction will probably be packed, but now you can view the new product line of Unit 70... just another reason to go to the auction at 5pm.

2) Hauntworld Magazine ships TODAY! Look in your mailboxes starting Saturday.

3) Transworld is moving back to Chicago for 2009, and the show is rumored to be moved back into January. This is great news for everyone involved. Haunters are now buying sooner, and vendors need more time to fill orders. GREAT NEWS! Won't like the cold of Chicago but whatever... lets do it. This is the rumor now... but I hear there will be an official announcements on this at Transworld in Vegas. You will get all the details in Vegas!!! In the long run I think this is best because most of the vendors live in the midwest as do the buyers. So lets enjoy VEGAS in 2008 and look for TW announcement on the show in Vegas.

4) www.HauntedHouseAssociation.org JOIN TODAY... if you do you will save 5% on ANY DISCOUNT offer Scarefactory is offering you at the show. If you place a $50,000.00 order you'll save an additional $2500 on your order and that is on top of their offer of 5% show discount.

HHA is ONLY $49.95, and includes a free subscription to Hauntworld Magazine, and a MASSIVE MAJOR buyers guide which hopefully will ship this summer. You also will get your haunt exposed to national media, and listed on the sites data base.

HUGE news is coming soon about OTHER vendors which will offer discounts to HHA members... this news is coming prior to the TW show.

5) Halloween Productions, Inc. is offering you the chance to work with us on a MAJOR haunted dark ride install. So far we're talking about everyone from Larry Kirchner, to Kevin McCurdy, to staff from Scarehouse, to Bates Motel will be on hand. The major part of the install will happen in early April and will last about 5 or 6 days. The entire event will be flimed for a reality show. Let us know if you're interested in helping... we need lighting people, and mostly people who know how to install animations.

6) Hauntworld.com will expand its top 13 list to include top hayrides, top home haunted houses, and attractions. If you want your attraction considered put some you tube videos on our site here inside the new message board so people can view them. We'll be working on this for our next magazine in June. NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO START THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!

7) NOW THE MOTHER LOAD... THE ALL NEW HAUNTWORLD.com and HauntedHouseOnline.com is coming within DAYS... and it will blow your F*CKING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will feature an active blog on every profile, it will allow your guests to rate your haunt in multiple area's, register and leave reviews on your blog, it will show top haunts by view, sliding photo galleries, videos, you name it and this site does it. ITS THE MOST AWESOME THING IVE EVER WORKED ON... the site will also now have a SISTER SITE that will do everything the other sites do which will focus on cornmazes and pumpkin patches.

Additionally the all new Yellow Pages will release within days of the new HHO going on line... the site will allow you to sell your used equipment by uploading descriptions, photos, videos, you name it. It will help you find vendors just like your guests use our site to find haunted house.

I AM NOT F*CKING KIDDING... this has cost me all total about $100,000.00.

I'm not playing games anymore folks... I lead because I can, I do because I know it must be done, I'm pushing envelope and I hope everyone follows along because its a new age folks. Get on board or be left behind... I will help you go to the next level.

Get ready for the next level, a level NO OTHER SITE CAN DO... we own haunts, we know haunts, like no one else, we will find people to help you, we will do things you never imagined. Its all coming folks...

Other can report news, we make it!

Are you ready?

The future is NOW...

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

POISON HALLOWEEN PROPS will offer a 5% discount year round for members of www.hauntedhouseassociation.org.

www.poisonprops.com

Just added to the will be LONG list of vendor discounts offered by HHA.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Damn all I can say is WOW! I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

How many pages are there in the new H.W Mag Larry? And are you still making 2 new H.W. Videos? I know youve got the 1 already! What else are you bringing to Transworld? Any clues or sneek peaks?
        Thanks,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Holly &*%$, the new web-sites alone cost you 100K!?!
          Jordan Renda
          www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Two things...

First off ANOTHER announcement...

Scareparts, who seem to have everything back on track confirmed today they will offer ALL Haunted House Association members a 5% discount on any orders year around.

Second, to answer your question...

Yes I'm spending about $100,000.00 on EVERYTHING. We developed a new pumpkin patch website that cost about $20,000.00. Then all the upgrades to HHO cost about $40,000 to $50,000.00. Then I have a new supply store which is not yet on line. Then you have the yellow pages for vendors, that cost about $15,000.00 by itself.

First you have to develop graphics, then you have programmers who write all the programs that you dream up. Look I have a lot of idea's, high expectations, and I believe in doing things right. I'm looking at this who thing as a long term investment.

We're hoping to sell six figures in advertisement on the site, so spending $100k plus is just a scratch to do things right... but its all long term. It will also cost me several thousand to maintain the site, and several thousand more to host the site.

It all costs...

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Working...
            X