Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severed Head Jokes... Need Help Now Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severed Head Jokes... Need Help Now Please!

For this project we're doing we have a severed head in a bowl...he's suppose to tell jokes about his condition you know not having a body, or whatever.

Does anyone know any?

These jokes are for the Kennywood Dark Ride.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Like my parents always said "use your head"

Comment

From "Just A Gigalo"

"I ain't got no Body...."

Hey start with the obvious.....
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

"Read..the back...of..the ..organ donor...card...before...you.. sign..it"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

"I'm the school's Headmaster"

"I love head cheese, don't you?"

Comment

Hey, I actually asked this exact question on the HauntWorld Yahoo! group many years ago and got a few good suggestions:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hauntworld/message/8512

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hauntworld/message/8522

I seem to remember there being more, but these were all I could manage to find for some reason. Still, some good stuff.

Comment

He got ahead in life (or ahead of the game)...

He was the head boy at university...

You got the body, he's got the brains...
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

"No, I have given up Bowling!"
                (Too many bad headaches)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

head joke

"A little head never hurt anyone"

Comment

I can't feel my legs!
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I used to say, I would lose my head if it weren't attached. Now I'm screwed!
                      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Hey, do you think super glue would fix this?
                        sigpic

Comment

When they asked if I wanted to lose 35 pounds of ugly fat, I had no idea this is what they meant!
                          sigpic

Comment

Has anyone seen my hat?
                            sigpic

Comment

I think I'm having an out of body experience.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X