Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fright Dome Auction/ Unit 70 new items/ Fright Dome Studios

Hello all,

I wanted to post all the info. Just incase anyone has any questions.

Fright Dome will be auctioning off the majority of it's animatronics and large props on Monday March 17th at 5pm at Circus Circus.

The reason for the auction is because I am givng my event a major facelift for the 2008 season. Fright Dome will be around for many years to come and we want to continue giving the public an amazing event year after year. So the 2008 Fright Dome is going to be unreal!

These props are in great shape, most of them have brand new paint jobs, and many upgrades. A bunch of them were created custom for our event. A list of the items can be found at www.nortonauctioneers.com

The Fright Dome auction will take place in Convention rooms A thru D inside Circus Circus. The convention rooms are located near the Skyrise Tower.

After the auction as Larry said, there is a great little bar located next door to the Garden Grill on the promenade level where people are meeting.

Theme Park:

The park will be open till midnight that night, I am giving Larry a number of free passes and discount passes to give out at the auction.

Fright Dome Studios:

Also, over the past several years we have been developing our own costumes and props. We will be debuting a line of them at the Halloween Show (booth 8715) near Snowmasters. We build high-end custom costumes for TV, film, theme parks and Haunts. We also do custom soundwork for commercials, soundtracks and props. (check out Unit 70's new props to hear our work)

Unit 70 Studios:

All Unit 70's new props are on there way to Circus Circus. I will be unveiling them during the auction. Please check with Larry or myself on how to get a catalog.
    If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Jason Egan
    Fright Dome

Just curious as to why unit 70 is sending all of their props to circus circus and not just going to transworld. If you are already shipping that many items that far it doesn't make much sense. Originally I read they were not going because they were much too busy. Then why send all of the props anyway. Just curious.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I think its because Circus Circus bought their booth, so Bo just shipped it to them, and as a favor they're going to display all their props.

Its a one time shot, come to the auction, see the new stuff, and then call Bo with orders.

That pretty much sums it up I think.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X